Hi! I'm new with bluevoda web builder. I made four pages, one is home page, save as index.bvp, the other three save as jewelry.bvp, clothes.bvp, stuff.bvp. When I open http:// www.myrewardpig.com/ I can see my home page, but when I click jewelry, clothes, stuff, I cannot open them, I've already publish all of them, what I did wrong?
I just can see my homepage, I cannot see my sub pages, what's wrong?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Re: I just can see my homepage, I cannot see my sub pages, what's wrong?
Hi,
Check this thread out and learn about hyper linking your pages.
www.siapamoyanganda.com/
Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
State of Johor.
HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.
-
Re: I just can see my homepage, I cannot see my sub pages, what's wrong?
Pages must be published in order for the navigation (links to other pages) to be functional, as BlueVoda is a single-page Preview only builder tool.Originally posted by angelli010 View PostHi! I'm new with bluevoda web builder. I made four pages, one is home page, save as index.bvp, the other three save as jewelry.bvp, clothes.bvp, stuff.bvp. When I open http:// www.myrewardpig.com/ I can see my home page, but when I click jewelry, clothes, stuff, I cannot open them, I've already publish all of them, what I did wrong?
Your pages are properly published, and the links are functional, but they can only be seen and used properly by viewing online, not in Preview.
Comment



Comment