Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website done - any good?

Hi,
    I've just finished my website including on page seo and I'm now ready to go and build links.
    First, I want to make sure that the website is ok, or not.
    www.intelligent-football-betting.com
    So, don't be shy and rip my website apart!
    Any comments gratefully received.
    Many thanks.
    Intelligent Football Betting

Re: Website done - any good?

I like it! I like the colours and layout. I've tried to be helpful (hopefully you'll be thrilled!!) by looking for errors for you;
    Index page - From "So how much are these footy tips going to cost you"... 3 paragraphs down... 'i'm' should have a capital 'I'
    Index Page - 4 paragraphs down from above - 'impossible' is spelt wrong
    On the Index page the monthly subscription is £30, on FAQs it's £31.
    Your betting bank - 'pont' 2 should read 'point'
    Hope that helps. I love the text content - You have come across as a friendly and trustable person. It's very chatty like you're an old friend which I think is great and very important. Thumbs up!
    Sally
    www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
    info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

Re: Website done - any good?

I hope you are in fact Forwarding the domain "www.intelligent-football-betting.com" at the Registrar Domain Manager level to the Domain "www.win-tips-football-tip.com" and not simply publishing the same index to a truly separate Add-On Domain in a single hosting account!

Forwarding a domain to another domain will not interfere with any SEO values or constitute duplicate Content, as the destination domain is singularly indexed by the Search Engines as a single website with Content that appears only on that site. The Domain being forwarded does not "score" any values (it has no site of it's own), nor does it detract from the destination Domain in any way. If you published the "win-tips" index page into an "intelligent-football" Add-On domain, this would constitute duplicate content (as the separate sites have identical index pages) even though the interior pages and navigation all direct back to the "win-tips" site (essentially a 'loop' effect, but seen by the SE's as a violating link strategy in addition to the duplication of Content).

You need to delete the "intelligent-football" Add-On from you account and instead select to "Forward Domain" to "win-tips" at the Registrar/Domain Manager level, or, publish all-new content and pages for "intelligent-football" to create a proper site, being sure the Content is at least 90% unique to that site and pages within 85% unique from other pages in the same site.

Otherwise, you will indeed risk being sanctioned by the Search Engines, and likely have both domains Blacklisted.

See > 20 Bad SEO Methods To Avoid

RE: This Forum Thread
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X