Updated Greek Guesthouse site - please have a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Updated Greek Guesthouse site - please have a look

Well ... then use one of these Genus-Perfect banners instead, at least temporarily until you have an approving consensus!
    Matter of fact, the photos were taken on Kea and had captions in Greek.

They can be downloaded from this HERE in the 1000x288 WP format, along with the 700w demos shown here that might prove useful to distribute via email to show the others that efforts are being attempted to comply as well as polish up the looks while a final image and look is selected ....

These took only about 20 minutes to do all of them (the banners full sized, 700w, and publishing online), so think it not a big deal for me to edit or do something altogether new upon request with an image you prefer. Just let me know!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I've taken the pine cone off the blog and have decided to add photos each time I post and keep the header clear as you first proposed Vasili. Still haven't sent a notice out that the blog is up because I'm waiting to get some photos off a computer that just crashed. Hopefully I'll get photos up over the next few days. Thanks so much for all your good advice.
      Marcie
      www.redtractorfarm.com
      www.iloveacorns.com
      www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

I mentioned eliminating the top white "border" with the redundant Search tool (the white space above the Header) by editing the style.css file, to 'raise the blog higher' and to provide a tighter design appearance (with the header at the top of the page).

But .... if you wish to remove the Header entirely for now and not use one even temporarily, that is your perrogative.
        I hope you find an image that you can work with and which proves not too difficult to customize!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I really do appreciate all your help on the banner Vasili but for now I'm hoping the killer photos I will continue adding to the blog regularly will be the main focus of attention. Since most people will probably be running into the acorn-journal through the iloveacorns site I also think the journal will stand out as a separate space if it has a clean unencumbered look since the site has such a bold banner. Anyway, thanks again, your expertise is always welcome!
          Marcie
          www.redtractorfarm.com
          www.iloveacorns.com
          www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Working...
          X