HiStakes-spelt.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HiStakes-spelt.com

Here is my website. I've had a few problems with it loading. Just want to be sure it is not just me and see if other people are experiencing the same problems. Then, I can hopefully work on some solutions. I would love some constructive feedback on what might need help and what you like about the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Here is the link: www.histakes-spelt.com

Jamie
    Jamie A.
    www.HiStakes-Spelt.com

Re: HiStakes-spelt.com

There is no visible Page Source for your Index page -- for whatever reason. As if there is nothing there (published properly as "index.html").

I could only visit your Contact page (at www.HiStakes-spelt.php ) where there is a "broken" contact Form.

Using the Menu at left, I tried to visit your "About" page unsuccessfully, and noticed that the URL the link provided was with possibly an improper extension: ".php" rather than the proper ".html"

These "errors" makes me think there is an overall confusion of Page Names and Publishing them properly, combined with errors in creating Page Links and proper use of page extensions ....

Did you "clone" pages from your Contact Page without properly changing Page Properties from "PHP" back to "HTML"??
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: HiStakes-spelt.com

In regards to the design of the site, I think a little more planning will get you there. it needs a header with a better menu system. With the amount of pages you have you need a good plan to navigate.

Find a website that you like and try to emulate it. The larger retailers have spent a lot of money on designing their sites, so see what works for them and do that!

Comment

Working...
      X