Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Great New Marketing Tool

Sorry Dav sorry Wilson,

I was just giving an idea, it's ok relax and good luck with that guys.

cheers
    The Producer

Comment

Wilson,

I appreciate your answer - what I was trying to say - is that your site LOOKS like all the others that I don't trust - therefore it would be hard for me to trust yours. If you made yours more personal - and said more of what you just said to me in that post, then I think you might be able to get more of the business you're talking about.

BTW, I've been in marketing off and on for longer than I want to admit - would be giving away my age - and was sent to classes with many of the names to learn how to do web optimization for a large motel group. I still am in contact with some of these people.

I will admit - there are times and places for types of pop-ups - BUT - the question always is - for the one who clicks on it - how many others click off the site without ever looking further. In some cases, they must be enough to make it worthwhile - however, most studies have shown more click of than click the pop-ups. Again, there are exceptions and the type of site you're doing could be one of them.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by wgreene
        Thanks everyone for the feedback. Why you wouldn't trust a site such as mine just indicates that you have done no research what-so-ever about the products that are for sell. These are legitimate products that work. They are also made by some of the top marketer's online. Yeah, I know some are a rip off and do not deliver what they promise but I would never align myself with such products. If you've read any material from Joe Vitale, Larry Dotson, Perry Marshall, or Ewen Chia, The reality is that there are people who are searching for such products and you should ALWAYS have ONE pop up. So many people start crying the second they see a pop up that they don't even take time to read it. Besides I put a "close box" at the bottom, so you can justs close it. I'm offering a FREE 5 day e-course on the product. It took me a good while to write 5 effective follow-up sales letters. Anyway, I would like to tailor the site to me so I will work on that. Thanks for the feedback good or bad.

WG
        but i just did the research i.e visited your site selling the things we dont trust even after reading about them from you is that not us doing our research?
        any way it is as the others said and i found it to be a bit to long for me i got finger ache scrolling my wheel down lol but hey keep up the good work and any critisism is good crit well you know what i mean
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
          Wilson,

I appreciate your answer - what I was trying to say - is that your site LOOKS like all the others that I don't trust - therefore it would be hard for me to trust yours. If you made yours more personal - and said more of what you just said to me in that post, then I think you might be able to get more of the business you're talking about.

BTW, I've been in marketing off and on for longer than I want to admit - would be giving away my age - and was sent to classes with many of the names to learn how to do web optimization for a large motel group. I still am in contact with some of these people.

I will admit - there are times and places for types of pop-ups - BUT - the question always is - for the one who clicks on it - how many others click off the site without ever looking further. In some cases, they must be enough to make it worthwhile - however, most studies have shown more click of than click the pop-ups. Again, there are exceptions and the type of site you're doing could be one of them.
          Thanks for the feedback as always. I will eventually change it to fit me and the feel that I want to give my website and products. I definately don't want to have the same as everyone else. Point well taken :)

WG

Elevate Your Music
          HipHopTraxx
          Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
            but i just did the research i.e visited your site selling the things we dont trust even after reading about them from you is that not us doing our research?
            any way it is as the others said and i found it to be a bit to long for me i got finger ache scrolling my wheel down lol but hey keep up the good work and any critisism is good crit well you know what i mean
            Thanks for the feedback allstarfaces. I always take all criticism back as good criticism....If you thought my site was "long", then you really haven't visited many marketing sites that sell content of info products. Mine is short compared to many. When I say you havn't done research I mean that in regards to the "SPECIFIC" product I am offering. You can't tell me that you know anything about it because it has NOT been offered before. It is a course that teaches others how to design and set up their own virtual classroom for their students, associates, or whoever they need to offer expertise to and it really is a good course. Have a good one!

WG

Elevate Your Music
            HipHopTraxx
            Blue Diamond Marketing

Comment

you seem to be very good at this and i think you can do even a better good, keep up the good work

Comment

Wilson!

I am with you 110%....Pop-up's work (in big ways, in so many applications) but only if they are crafted with the expertise that is so sorely lacking elsewhere on the net. When presented as an element of a very detailed plan, they present as an almost 'natural' function, as an aid to the directed conclusion/impression....you know exactly what I am hinting at....

"Business is business, and succesful businesses depend on professional application of every utility available."
                Unfortunately, most 'businesses on the web nowadays aren't really businesses at all, resembling more of a hodge-podge of bright-eyed opportunists/flea market merchants/garage sale managers/wannabe's....all crowding the space and offering more tarnish than temptation!

Most of the clients of VodaHost are well-intentioned and striving for excellence in their own fashion, and are taking great strides with the assistance of the tools and technologies we have chosen to subscribe to. I too, am scrambling to accomplish a gargantuan task in bringing a few of my core businesses to Voda, and am seemingly always balancing between embarrassment (having taken so long to advance completion, and having half-a**ed work still up) and excitement (finally able to realize in detail my vision, albeit in an emerging self-help learning curve), but remain committed to the progressive structure Voda offers. *My point here is whether we acknowledge it or not, creating and publishing on the web shall always be fluid, subject to experimentation and modification -- some begin on higher tiers, that's all.

With the model you present in this tightly configured website, it is not only appropriate to use pop-ups, it is essential. Your promotion (marketing) will allow you the insight for further improvements, and careful analysis of all the metrics will provide you with singularity of focus to determine the direction you need to follow.

Far out and funky!! Youz got the business beat rocking you down to your *****, mon! Well done!

*PS: Now is the time you should send in a Support Ticket to load up Post Affiliate Pro for each site...start with the music site first (more traffic currently in this niche), but for this new venture, it would be a shame not to apply the explosive marketing possibilities....

*PPS: What's with the name? Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't?? ...Blue Diamond Almonds, ya know?.....LOL
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

<bump>
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                  X