Starting A Successful Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Welcome Maddog!

I personally like the colors you have as well! like RDarko said, keeping it colorful catches the eyes, thats why I chose orange for my site. I notice all the new comers of internet design are throwing flashy colors on the screen to get peoples attention.

You also have tons of moving things to catch attention as well, you can't help but look at your site! its quite an accomplishment!

But if you were to change it, don't lose the colors or the scrolling! I think thats what makes your site unique!

Let us know if you change your site! we all will want to see it!
    Bluevoda Website
    www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Personally my concept of a layout is opposite. Busy colors means a less professional website. A clean slate image will make your website look more professional. You can add some graphics/themes to catch the eyes, but don't over do it. Having too much stuff on a page can make it hard to focus on a given thing and also make it hard to find what your looking for.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

Well Said Seven. But....

What you say is true of certain professionalism but its all in what you like. I have seen plain sites do wonderful for their text content and "color busy" sites do well for their design. I think just because Maddog chose to use a brighter palette of colors doesn't mean his site is not professional. Its all in how you want to present your website to the audience. But to all his/her own. What works for one, may not work for another. I guess maybe you should give Maddog ideas on how to make his site more professional.
        Bluevoda Website
        www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Its all about target audience.

If you want a website solely for business purposes then you simplify it.
          My website is for the glam market, thats why I chose the colours I did. I won't make it as colourful as maddogs and neither will I keep it too simple because my target audience is different. I'm a more simple girl myself so I agree with you Steven 99%, but when you're targeting a younger audience, perhaps its better to experiment a little (with colours!!!) not too many pictures and graphics though...true I think it can make your web a little unprofessional and messy!
          Ruth

http://www.okose.com
          Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

so what your all saying is 50/50 lol...love this when we all get in a good discussion, this is what beginners like me need, differant ideas/thinking form you all.

Thank you all....think at the moment I will leave the site as is.

However anyone has ideas let me know, they are most welcome
            www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
            BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
            Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Very Well Said RDarko

Good Point. I certainly agree, Its all in targeting your audience. If you think lots of colors will do it, hey, go for it...

I like designing, so my sites are a bit of a cross between simplicity and graphic hungry. - But I truly feel simplicity is my preferred choice with webdesign as well. Its definately much more easier for me.

OH, How's the new website coming along Rdarko? any progress?
              Bluevoda Website
              www.bluevodaxtra.com

Comment

Contact

Originally posted by etower464i
                Thanx for your comment! - I would love to add you to my website! just e-mail me with your business info and a photo and consider it done!
                Hi,

I keep sending e-mails using the e-mail address on your site and it keeps coming back saying "This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
                recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

YourFriends@OnlyBrochures.com
                Unrouteable address

So I thought I would contact you here and see if you could just e-mail me and then I can responde to it.

Thanks.

Jet

jess@selectsilkscreenings.com
                Last edited by Jet; 07-26-2005, 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot to add my e-mail address
                Every one has talent, they just need to look for it.

http://www.selectsilkscreenings.com

Promtoinal products for your business.

http://www.strongpromotions.com

Comment

Re: Starting A Successful Business

hi do u have yahoo?

Comment

Working...
                  X