X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Bluevoda Website?!

Originally posted by Jeremy
    Well you're in luck! The leafs are playing Tampa Tuesday! .. we'll get to see who's the better team here ... haha!

GO LEAFS GO! haha ...
    The Bolts are gonna win! Marty and Vinnie will kick butt...

Do the Leafs still have Matts as Captain? He was always one of my favorites... If I can pull myself away from the computer... I'll watch!
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
      DB:
      Do you ever make the drive down to TB to see any games? (Bucs, Lightning, etc.)
      Having lived in Tarpon Springs for 10 years, I couldn't help be swayed into rooting for all the teams.......
      I forgot to ask Vasili; are you still in Florida? If not you are missing some nice weatherd!
      Naturally Yours,
      Dori
      www.earthelixirs.com
      www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

Haha, yes he still is .. he even got his 500th goal like a month or two ago now! .. but I think it is time for him to retire within a year or two now..
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
          Haha, yes he still is .. he even got his 500th goal like a month or two ago now! .. but I think it is time for him to retire within a year or two now..
          I love Matts... he is so level headed. Now don't get me wrong... I like the enforcers too. To tell the truth goalies are my favorite... I use to play goal so I am partial.
          The game is on... I need to turn it on so I can watch the Bolts take down the Leafs!
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dori
            I forgot to ask Vasili; are you still in Florida? If not you are missing some nice weatherd!
            I am back "home" almost every 3-4 weeks. It's been like 2 years since I've been to Jax.....I have been frozen to the bone since 2003, especially nowadays as it's hovering around 31-49F in the SF Bay Area.....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
              I am back "home" almost every 3-4 weeks. It's been like 2 years since I've been to Jax.....I have been frozen to the bone since 2003, especially nowadays as it's hovering around 31-49F in the SF Bay Area.....
              Ouch! I didn't realize it got that chilly there! Yesterday was warm and in the 70's... we are now experiencing a 'cold front' though... it's about 50 this morning.

You are making me feel guilty Vasili.... I live 4 hours away and don't visit every month much to my family's dismay... oh well absence makes the heart grow fonder!
              Naturally Yours,
              Dori
              www.earthelixirs.com
              www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

Yeah, it's around -27 Celcious here now with tons of snow :(
                Best regards,
                Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

And the reason you stay in such an envoiornment is....???

LOL

I could only stand living in the Chicago area only for two years after college...was like living in a war zone to me....

PS: Celsius

Comment

LOL always need a dictionary when I am around you! .. haha .. I knew that word looked funny! ..

.. I was born in Canada, and I grew up in Canada, and I guess you pretty much get used to living in this kind of weather! .. I don't hate winter that much to leave Canada right now, the way your government is running at the moment (no offence) .. maybe I will wait until that loony is out of the house! haha! ..

I was thinking of buying a home in Miami and go there when it's winter here and go back to Canada when it's summer ...

Still thinking about it ...
                    Best regards,
                    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

No worries....I understand, Jeremy.....(hard to leave family too).....Miami can be lots of fun, but I find the warmth and water on the Gulf side soooooooo much nicer.....Hmmmm. Time will tell....2007 is still ful of promise ;)

Comment

Yeah, all though all my family lives all around Canada and they only come visit once in a while ..

My sister came down this week instead of teaching her university class because she has to take care of our grand-mother who is getting really sick so that was a shock! haha ..
                        Best regards,
                        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

I need help on designing a vacation rental website. I am a computer dummy and needs help. I have signed up on this site almost 2 weeks ago and have not done anything yet. I do not know where to start.

Comment

Hey!

You have two options, they are:

- watch the tutorials on how to make a website - click here
                            OR
                            - get a professional to do it for you - click here
                            Best regards,
                            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

hello to everyone. i am an old hillbilly redneck..dont no too much about these puters. i am handicapped and can not get out and about much so this thing here gives me lots of company. i am going need lots of help if i expect to get a site up and going. yall probably get tired of me asking dummie questions..but will seee how things go..so long for now...sonnyt68

Comment

Working...
                              X