Thoughts suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thoughts suggestions

Okay one last critique for the nite would be greatly appreciated. What ya think now?

http://www.virtuallaborforce.net.index.html

Comment

Velly cool!

(Just tweak the top left box lines -above menu- to align...)
      > Ever think about using verdana as a font? Personally, I think it would be a better "match" to your site, and be more legible than the TimesRoman...

Soright? Soright! Nite.

Will pop in on you whenever....
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well, it looks great to me! I was impressed with your color and style at the top. I read somewhere that italics can be hard to read when there is a lot of it, but it looked nice on your page. Good luck with your site!

Comment

Yes the Verdana is awesome I like that very much thanks for the suggestion updating pages Ill be posting again in a day or two for another critique. Thanks so much for the help.

Comment

Well, RATS, I can't see your last edit, but the first two are WONDERFUL! I love that header and I love the robot. I love the colors you chose and the menu buttons. Clean, crisp, "techno". YOur business concept is very interesting, too.

I think your layout matches your "theme" and content and the nature of your business PERFECTLY (well, as close to as you can I suppose!) I like the size of the large header (the first ones as I don't know if you resized it later). It balances out the huge amount of text. I'm a lazy reader I guess and i need pictures!!! LOL

Great start and good luck on your adventure!!!
            still working on website!

Comment

What a brilliant looking site. Really simple but dead effective! Love the 'bot and the header on the main page looks really effective.
              Just to confuse things I think the menu bar looks better hard up against the left margin. I'm not sure if this has changed as a result of centering - a bit past my newbie skills I'm afraid. I also think that the text on the main page is a bit small.
              On the "About" page I would suggest you try to break the paragraphs up a bit smaller as it looks a bit daunting!
              Other than that - congratulations...I'm jealous.
              Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

Much better, good work.
                Changing the caps really helped too.
                Is your page saved as http://www.virtuallaborforce.net/index.html or as http://www.virtuallaborforce.net . Reason I ask is that the address bar shows the former.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

it is saved as index.html not sure why its showing up as just www.virtuallaborforce.net when ya first go there if ya click a link it shows as index.html is there a difference?

Comment

Heh and not sure what part ya saw but my most recent effort is with the buttons along the top and different header I thought it looked much more presentable and less cluttered looking that way dont ya think? The only last detail was if ya notice on the terms page at the bottom I put the links and copyright on the graphic as apposed to underneath it like the other pages

Comment

Looks good, I had not seen the menu on top.
                      Bill
                      www.blueearthtea.com
                      www.ftaaconsulting.com
                      www.iaval.com
                      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
                      X