X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marincky
    replied
    Re: Expert in Website Building

Always glad to assist, please email me using the 'website design' link in my signature.

Leave a comment:

• mgh
    replied
    Re: Expert in Website Building

i need your help from scratch to build a web site. Basically a study site with mostly practice questions in chemistry, physics and mathematics.
    Your help is appreciated.
    MGH

Leave a comment:

• Marincky
    started a topic Expert in Website Building

Expert in Website Building

Your number one choice for help with all your website building requirements:

Over 120 websites designed and built for VodaHost Clients

With A customer service unrivalled by any other company guaranteed, together with regular clients who keep coming back for more on a daily basis can you really afford not to contact me?

100% Genuine Customer Testimonials ( and I have bucket loads more)

Ramsey,
    When I saw the site you had made me it made me cry !!
    That is exactly what I visulised.
    YOU'RE A STAR!!
    Rebecca

Ramsey,
    Im not too sure how you are doing this......so far the leads have come from three different corners of the country....in such a short period of time (one week) this has already started coming together and working...I am more than impressed...
    Terry

Ramsey,
    I am extremely impressed with the work you have done for me and the SEO of the site. Since you took over I have had an amazing increase in the amount of leads coming in, and they are leads which people have submitted after genuinely searching for a company such as mine, so they are relevant which is great. I cant believe how well I come up in the search engines now just a few weeks after handing you the reins.
    There is a lot of competition out there, but to my surprise I am beating a lot of the 'big boys' to it!! How do you do it? I'm so glad I chose you over the others who wanted a lot of money for not a lot of work, unlike you. Your services are great value for money, your customer service is the best I have experienced in my life!
    You come highly recommended and are a true asset to my business. I can't wait to bring all my other ideas to life with the help of your skills and am looking forward to a long, happy and successful business relationship with you for the future!
    Stacey Slater

Thanks for being the best website designer in the world Ramsey!!!
    Becki
Working...
X