This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda V9.0.3 Issue Tracker

Ok, if these are pages that are already published, do not worry, the pages are already on the server, so even if they do not appear in the BV page, they will show when you publish the updated page.

If these are NOT published pages, double click on the image, as if you were putting it there for the first time, then select ANOTHER (no matter which) image, then repeat the operation putting the correct image. See if this works.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Naval.
      They were already published pages. But, I will still have to go back and but in my photos for future page editing. (I like to see what I'm doing) And this will be a BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT....
      Thanks
      Mike Ross
      www.SA-OrganGrinder.com
      "The Happiest Music On Earth"

Comment

Might be a small glitch with the light box & this will be rare happening.

If I load, let say 6 images called b1 to b6 from one folder into light box.
        If I now go to another folder & load 1 or 2 more images, that’s fine!
        But if there is a totally different image in this 2nd folder that happens to be called b3, it will replace original image that I got from the 1st folder. This only shows in the preview & seems to be ok when published. But it might put some one thinking they have the wrong images to upload.
        I know it will be rare, but it will happen.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Terry,

yes, you are correct, only about 28900 chrs were copied from a total of 94000. This is an extremely long code. I don't know what is the limit, Pablo will let us know i suppose. Did you have that code pasted in a html box with the old BV ?

I have also tried to paste it in the Inside Body, but no use.

I beleive that you can save the file as php, upload it, and have it implemented in the way described in the "Single Menu page with BV and php". Or, through an Iframe.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

After installing VB 9.0.3 it has been impossible to publish any page I get error 550

Help!

Cecilia

http://www.thewellnesssanctuary.no
            http://www.portalatino.no
            http://www.apoyo.no

Comment

George,
              No, this was a first try. It is an Microsoft Excel doc. At the time I tried pasting the html I was having problems with BV FTP. I was able to drag to FTP after following your directions.
              However, BV FTP is still acting strange. Some docs will drag and others wont.
              Thanks for your help.
              CarbonTerry
              Semper Fi
              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
              Zone 5 Photo
              My USMC

Comment

Terry, NavalDesign

If you would like to insert large pieces of Javascript you should consider putting it in a seperate javascript file.
                BlueVoda uses the standaard Windows input control which has a limit of 32K, but this might also depend on on which version of Windows you use and the amount of memory in your computer.

Note that BlueVoda is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator.
                Forum Moderator
                BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
                  Terry, NavalDesign

If you would like to insert large pieces of Javascript you should consider putting it in a seperate javascript file.
                  BlueVoda uses the standaard Windows input control which has a limit of 32K, but this might also depend on on which version of Windows you use and the amount of memory in your computer.

Note that BlueVoda is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator.
                  Hi Pablo,

in this case it is not a javascript, but a Microsoft Excell generated html file However, i also suggested to import it in the page as external file, using an include command.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Since downloading new version, I've noticed that ALL my navigation buttons have a black strikethrough! How do I get rid of them? I've tried deleting and redoing but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Couple of reports on some of the fonts are not showing up in the banner maker.
                      These are some of them.

@Arial Unicode MS

Accord Heavy SF

Alaska Extrabold

Andy

Balloonist & sf
                      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by trev1471
                        Please Helllllllllllllllllp,
                        Ive installed bluevoda about 15 times now and still nothing. Its installed on to the pc but it wont open. I click on the bluevoda icon but nothing happens ive uninstalled then reinstalled it But still nothing im dying to try this software has it has got fantastic reviews.
                        So can someone please HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP.
                        Thanks Trev
                        Ive got the same problem. Ive uninstalled it, used the ccleaner, deleted temp files, restarted computer and reinstalled. But nothing. Keep getting an error message saying "BlueVoda has encountered a problem and needs to close...."

Any ideas guys?
                        Thanks!
                        Teri

Comment

What a great service is Blue Voda !
                          And the updated 9 version is fantastic. As this is my first creation of web page I'm really enjoying the challenge.
                          Also I would really like to know how many visits I receive - any chance of including a hit counter in the new improved version of Blue Voda ?

Many thanks & keep up the great work.
                          Nick.
                          http://www.russianscouts.com

Comment

This is probably small compared to other people's issues, but since I upgraded, my photo gallery pictures with title that were made in the previous bv now come up in minute (tiny) font size. I have to manually double-click on every single pic and change the size in the Photo Gallery Properties dialog box. Is there any way around this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
                              Peter d,
                              I do not think this issues is difrectly related to the new version.
                              It looks like you have moved your images to another location.
                              Make sure the images of your webpage still exists.
                              Pablo, I have checked that my photo's are in the correct place and that my entire folder structure is also where it shouold be. BV 9.2 and 9.3 will not display correctly as it did with BV 9.0

any further ideas. I notice several other posts from members regarding similar issues.

peter d

Comment

So none of your images display correctly?
                                The images are in the right location, but they are not loaded?

If you insert a new image, does it work then?
                                All my images seems to load fine, please give us as much details as possible how we can reproduce your problem.
                                Forum Moderator
                                BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Working...
                                X