X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda V9.1 Issue Tracker

Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

LOL

And they say Rank is stuffy!

not in VodaLand, obviously!!! LOLOLOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I still cant open BlueVoda. Ive deleted it, ran the ccleaner, restarted computer, reinstalled it. But nothing. Only faced with a window saying BlueVoda has encountered a problem. Any ideas guys?

Comment

Love all the great add-ons! Thanks for all your hard work.
          I have found that some (but not all)of my menu-bars, when previewed, do not show up at all. I checked for validation. The sites have been up for awhile and I need to make some changes but I'm afraid that the menus won't show up when I upload the pages. Have you had anyone else with this problem in this latest version 9.1?
          I also found that many of my fonts are unusually large and I have to change them back to normal. I usually use web-safe fonts such as Arial, Tahoma, Verdana and Comic Sans.
          Thanks again...
          Lorraine Kelly

Comment

Vasili,

I do not see anything wrong to your page. Where do I need to look?
            Your reset and send button uses the default Windows theme on my computer. The editboxes do have custmized border and backgrounds.

There seems to be nothing wrong as far as I can tell. Did you try to view it on another computer?

Pablo
            Forum Moderator
            BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

In effort to not double post, please review my BV issue here:

thanks
              Best Regards,
              Alex
              Surveillance Systems
              Restaurant POS | Retail POS
              Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign

Hah! Nice one Naval! Not sure i really wanted to bump this post. lol
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Pablo!

In post #10 above, you presented an onclick code that can be pasted into the URL box of the Hyperlink dialog within BV, and it seemed to be the perfect solution for me as I am trying to use the unobtrusive "onclick" pop-ups to present pages uniformly on the HTML version of a Flash site....unfortunately, I cannot seem to resolve one issue, that of text flowing below viewable area: I need a scrollbar on the onclick stripped-down pop-up window!

I want to have my pop-ups uniformly present at 500x500, but some text page heights are 700-900 height, and without a scroll bar, it's pointless.
                  Also, is there a way to add "center" to the code to make them pop-up in the center, or "middle" of the viewers monitor?
                  this is the code I have modified from that you posted above for Chris:
                  #" onClick="window.open('http://www.choiceincentive.com/our_company.html', '','width=500,height=885'); return false;
                  You can see my futile efforts live here: www.choiceincentive.com/about_us.html at the bottom of "Our Company" > read more ...
                  (It worked fine on the other link -- same page: "Our Character" > read more , as the content was short!)

I prefer to use this simple method of pasting a simple code into a BV dialog, and as you can see my 885 tall page will not be workable....anything you can do to show me how to "middle screen" the pop-up and add scrollbars would be greatly appreciated!
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ctrl+F causes program to crash and invokes microsoft debug notice.

Insert ready to use java scripts adds item box to page but has no properties available.
                    To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

A very small doubt. I first downloaded BV 9-0-1 and then 9-0-2. Then came 9-0-3 and further updated version 9.1 is there in the latest.

After the first download, can I install BV 9.1 right ahead or should I install one after the other in the ******logical order?

Regards
                      Krishnaganth
                      Krishnaganth Iyer
                      Raajayogam Astrologer
                      http://www.raajayogam.com/

Comment

I'm not sure if this is a BV problem or not. I have saved several Excel docs as .htm/.html files. I have been able to FTP some of them but since 9.1 I have not been able to FTP or use the CP to transfer them to my public_html/redhawk-archery folder.
                        CarbonTerry
                        Semper Fi
                        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                        Zone 5 Photo
                        My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by krishnaganth
                          A very small doubt. I first downloaded BV 9-0-1 and then 9-0-2. Then came 9-0-3 and further updated version 9.1 is there in the latest.

After the first download, can I install BV 9.1 right ahead or should I install one after the other in the ******logical order?

Regards
                          Krishnaganth
                          You can install 9.1 over any previous version, no need to install all the versions that have been released.
                          Navaldesign
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry
                            I'm not sure if this is a BV problem or not. I have saved several Excel docs as .htm/.html files. I have been able to FTP some of them but since 9.1 I have not been able to FTP or use the CP to transfer them to my public_html/redhawk-archery folder.
                            Hi Terry,

the FTP part of BV is the same. So it is NOT an issue of the new version.

Are you receiving some error message ?
                            Navaldesign

Comment

No error message. I get a partial transfer of data. Very little of the file is actually transferred.
                              CarbonTerry
                              Semper Fi
                              Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                              Zone 5 Photo
                              My USMC

Comment

Re: BlueVoda V9.1 Issue Tracker Slow to publish

Slow to publish after I loaded 9.1
                                It is taking up to 15minutes to publish my sites now.
                                I have a high speed DSL, and I was able to publish in seconds before.
                                Any solutions?

--
                                my web site:
                                http://realestatenewsandinformation.com/

http://arosephotogalery.com/
                                Thanks
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X