This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda V9.1 Issue Tracker

Hey choco check your server IP I had the same problem at first because the DL changes to default server.
    DJ207

http://www.sportn207.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ragamuffin
      Hello. It appears the same blue in ALL phases, never accepts any change, whether in preview, publishing, Firefox or IE. Thanks for your help.

Oh, and what's up with the background turning black when you click on an area to edit it?

Ragamuffin.
      if indeed it doesn't change or save, and it appears blue in all cases, there is something wrong, but i cannot say what as i have not been able to reproduce the problem. The same goes for the background problem you have mentioned.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted yet?

when I click on <File, <New Page, <From Template, I get a fatal error saying "BV has encountered a problem and needs to close."

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It works ok and opens the template selection window, on me. It is the same issue as the ctrl+F that you have posted before.

I beleive that there must be some conflict between BV and some other software on your PC
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Found some more menu issues with the window size not expanding

http://www.sportn207.com/menu%20issues.html
            DJ207

Comment

Originally posted by DJ207
              Found some more menu issues with the window size not expanding

http://www.sportn207.com/menu%20issues.html
              In your link, all menus are working perfecly.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
                It works ok and opens the template selection window, on me. It is the same issue as the ctrl+F that you have posted before.

I beleive that there must be some conflict between BV and some other software on your PC
                Two users having the same conflict issue?
                Maybe there is a bug somewhere when upgrading.
                To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

Yes, could be. But the problem, till now, regards 3 (not 2) users, out of something like 45000.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Ugrade using ready made javascripts enabled caused the problem.Complete uninstall including delete of all BlueVoda registry keys and then install solves the problem.
                    To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research!

Comment

My bad Naval I forgot to check with explorer. If you use that link in firefox they don't work correctly. They do work in explorer the way they should.
                      DJ207

Comment

Make sure you reserve enough space for the menu to expand.
                        FireFox seems to only display the menu items for the space you have allocated for it in BlueVoda.
                        Forum Moderator
                        BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Where do I allocate space in firefox or bluevoda? I'm sure you mean bluevoda. Not familiar with that allocation. THX
                          DJ207

Comment

STILL cannot login to CP, just directs me back to the post by *****. Waiting specified time and still nothing.
                            Choco777
                            www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Where do I allocate space in firefox or bluevoda? I'm sure you mean bluevoda. Not familiar with that allocation. THX
                              By 'allocate' I mean: Make the menubar object on your BlueVoda workspace large enough so it will have enough space to expand.
                              Forum Moderator
                              BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Thx pablo that was a definite Dee Da Dee moment. Make the Frame bigger. DOH
                                DJ207

Comment

Working...
                                X