X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Billing System

Hi,

I have canceled subsription with PayPal, I have logged in VBS and now what?
    I have a year subcription with VodaHost. Will you guys remind me that I must renew my subscription with VodaHost?
    www.photosc.blogspot.com
    www.slodental.com

Comment

Originally posted by satneC
      Hi,

I have canceled subsription with PayPal, I have logged in VBS and now what?
      I have a year subcription with VodaHost. Will you guys remind me that I must renew my subscription with VodaHost?
      Now you do nothing, we will send you an online invoice for next years hosting
      365 days from the day that you originally signed up.
      Last edited by VodaHost; 12-02-2005, 08:47 AM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you.
        It's nice when you have nothing to worrie about.
        www.photosc.blogspot.com
        www.slodental.com

Comment

I got into modernbill (THANKS SARAH!!!)

I was paying with paypal and want to pay my bill. I go into my invoice and it tells me the options I have are to pay with either money order/cheque.

I would like to change that to my cc, so I went to update cc and I get the message: "you billing method must first be changed to cc batch" Is this something I need to pester Sarah about again or is there an easier solution.

Thanks,

Denise =)

Comment

hi
            i payed using 2checkout, sarah said i should cancel the subscription to ensure am not gonna be billed twice
            how do i do that?? i dont even remember i made an account with 2checkout
            i tried to login and use the "forgot your password" option... but then they ask me for the answer for the secret question which i surely dont remember.

thanks for your help
            regards

Comment

Originally posted by babuneg
              hi
              i payed using 2checkout, sarah said i should cancel the subscription to ensure am not gonna be billed twice
              how do i do that?? i dont even remember i made an account with 2checkout
              i tried to login and use the "forgot your password" option... but then they ask me for the answer for the secret question which i surely dont remember.

thanks for your help
              regards
              Don't worry are are almost through cancelling all the subscriptions. We
              will take care of it for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Can't log in with emailed password

Sorry, I got a new password by email and though can't log in (https://vodahost.com/modernbill), what's going on?
                Maybe it's because my emailadddress (the one I signed up my vodahost account) is different from my billing emailaddress (the paypal address).

With my "original" emailaddress: I couldn't neither log in nor get a new password by email, the system said "unknown email, your ip is logged".

With my paypal address:
                I couldn't log in, but could get an email with a new password, but I can't log in with the submitted email/password.

Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah
                  Don't worry are are almost through cancelling all the subscriptions. We
                  will take care of it for you.
                  thanks sarah :)

Comment

Re: Can't log in with emailed password

Originally posted by ipoderia
                    Sorry, I got a new password by email and though can't log in (https://vodahost.com/modernbill), what's going on?
                    Maybe it's because my emailadddress (the one I signed up my vodahost account) is different from my billing emailaddress (the paypal address).

With my "original" emailaddress: I couldn't neither log in nor get a new password by email, the system said "unknown email, your ip is logged".

With my paypal address:
                    I couldn't log in, but could get an email with a new password, but I can't log in with the submitted email/password.

Please help!
                    If you are having trouble accessing VBS, please open a support ticket with your
                    full details and we will do a password reset for you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

My billing account still shows 2 invoices paid for a total of $79.90.
                      It says total due $0.00.

I still haven't gotten a response as to WHY my account says I have paid $39.95 twice. I originally signed up for $9.95 paid monthly.

Also, is there anything I should be doing to make sure my account doesn't lapse?

Thanks-
                      Julie S.
                      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Originally posted by Julie S.
                        My billing account still shows 2 invoices paid for a total of $79.90.
                        It says total due $0.00.

I still haven't gotten a response as to WHY my account says I have paid $39.95 twice. I originally signed up for $9.95 paid monthly.

Also, is there anything I should be doing to make sure my account doesn't lapse?

Thanks-
                        Julie S.
                        No it does not, If you look carefully one column has a debit of $39.95
                        and the other one has a credit of $39.95 , which means it is paid in
                        full.

Please do not worry. Everything is fine and dandy in Vodaland. When your
                        monthy invoice is issued. Trust me, you will be the first to know.

*****:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hello - =)

Wow... where did you get THAT screenshot? That's not what I saw at all in my account. There was never a screen that showed those details. Actually, when I just logged in after reading your message, my account information has been changed to show 39.95 paid.

HOWEVER, my main question still stands:

WHY does it say I have paid 39.95 when I clearly signed up for the service at 9.95/month in October?

Dont' mean to be a pain. It's just my question has still not been answered.

Thanks again =)
                          Julie S.
                          www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Ok..lets defines the $39.95. when you signed up you choose the monthly billing option.
                            The break down is a $30 set up fee and $9.95 per month. which equals to $39.95 as
                            a one time payment. After this your next billing will be for $9.95 per month. I hope this
                            is clear. If you require further assistance on this topic, please open a support ticket
                            and George will call you and walk you through it.

For a complete break down of all our billing options please click the below link.

web hosting and domain names features list. Quality and affordable web hosting

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yup... perfectly clear. That answers my question.

That's all I needed to know. =)

Thanks... sorry to be such a pain. =P

Julie S.
                              www.hanalynn.com

Comment

So this new system basically doesn't change anything other then how payment is managed? We still continue to pay how did, but its handled through the modernbill interface for easier managment?

Register/Login Script
                                Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
                                X