• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda Version 11 - Over 100 New Features & Fixes

Hi! - I'm new to the forums...
    Blue Voda 11 is absolutely fantastic!
    I have a few issues here though:
    I had this problem, that I was creating a contact us form, and added a CAPTCHA. My first problem was, that not all the letters showed, usually the 5th barely showed, if it showed at all... So I played with the settings, until I realised that I was only publishing the page's file itself, and not the captcha1.php that would make any difference... :) oops! When I realized that, the next try: there were no letters in the CAPTCHA at all... tried minimum 5 times until I gave up, saying that for now, it was not that important...
    Secondly The login system tools: here I'm thinking primarily about the login component itself, because that's what I remember: it only let's you direct to .html files for success, and error pages. The problem is, that if each page has a login component requiring .php page property, it's hopeless for the error page. But worst, how can I password protect the right pages, because those also require .php page properties, and that's not allowed to be linked to in the login?
    I'm wondering wether I'm only missing something :P

I think it'd be useful for the BV tutorials to cover a little more on the webshop, because when I watched the webshop tutorial, it didn't clarify how you're supposed to put it together. I mean: how a webshop with like 3-6 buttons? I realized that the view cart, add to cart, and others actually link to a paypal page, which then solved my worries... until then I was wondering how I would construct the view cart page. :)

Blue Voda rox!
    Goblin :)

Comment

Originally posted by Armands1991 View Post
      First error: When i go to Banner and press Style, BlueVoda is not responding. It just turns white, and its not possible to press anything + my CPU goes to 100% then
      Same, but I get a AffiliSys - Bluevoda. &number of Rows.

Comment

I have found a bug in the Link feature. When trying to add a link to a word in a text box, if you click on edit styles it locks up and freezes the program. Other than that, I haven't found any other bugs. Thanks for the free easy website builder.

Comment

I have installed BlueVoda Version 11 and 2 of my pages will not open up. The error message says "Unexpected file format". All my pages were created using the previous version of BlueVoda. These 2 pages in no way differ significantly from any of my other pages. However one of them is an e-mail us page and the other a product ordering page. What to do?
          Bless you!
          Stephanus
          Light The Fire Ministries

Comment

Hi,

Iused the new conveyor belt in a horizontal format under my domain name.

And much lower I used the same conveyor belt in a vertical format.

I can view both in Opera and Firefox, but the conveyor belt in the horizontal format under my header will not show up even after repeated republishing in Internet Explorer 8.

Any suggestions anybody?

Here is the link..........
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

It is a major improvement on Bluevoda 10.2. I like it; it's great and am excited about trying out the new features; and that I have. The following observations were made:

I have found that the Banner freezes as you tyr to edit some of its features in properties tab.

The single page password protection seems not to be responding even after following closely instructions in BV 11 tutorial.

Forms created with Bluevoda 10.2 will not open. An error message: AffiliiSys - Bluevoda Unexpected file format is reported. I believe this may have something to do particularly with the updated features in Combobox, TextArea, File Upload and Radio button functions. I say this because forms created in Bluevoda 10.2 opens without a problems so long as it does not include the the aforementioned.

The inbuilt Captcha requires further information to make it easier to us; otherwise it works well.

These are the problems encountered so far otherwise Bluevoda 11 is excellent.

Well done Vodahost!

MYICE07
              Not matter what happens this day, may you know that God loves you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                reseverved

Hi, I just loaded Version 11, I have same problem with page where is form
                created in older version. Can't open it.
                Other thing I test banner and if you go to style program freezes program.
                Link to page didnt work I did have to retapit.
                Program is great I thing that all this comments will help you debug it.

Comment

I have just upgraded to v11 from 10.01 and tried to edit bvp page and got the error message unexpected file format. The page is php all other pages open. Any ideas?

Thanks

DrWebtest

PS. The new features are great. Please consider a preview pane in the word art element.

Comment

When trying to widen the grid for a form created in bv 10.1 BV11 shuts down.

DrWebtest

Comment

BV11 ENCOUNTERS PROBLEMS AND SHUTS DOWN WHEN EDITING FORMS.

DrWebtest

Comment

I have encountered a number of problems with BV11

1) It crashes when editing a form created in BV10.1.
                        2) Roll over pics have to be re-entered and published to work.
                        3) If you make an edit in say text and publish in BV11 this can effect certain elements such as shapes that were created in 10.1.
                        4) When creating a form from scratch BV11 encounters a problem and needs to close.

As a long serving loyal customer of BV I am sure the team will do their best to react to these problems. However, on the plus side the new features are great.

Comment

Further to my earlier posting I have found that if you create a page from scratch the form elements work fine and BV11 DOES NOT CRASH. However, the captcha element does not work when published so forms won't submit.

Hope this helps.

DrWebtest

Comment

Further to my earlier postings I have found that when you create a new page from scratch BV11 works fine. However, if you edit a page created in 10.1 it is best to update each element and then publish. This is a pain but it works.

Hope this helps.

DrWebtest

Comment

Problems in BlueVoda 11

Hi there,
                              I am trying Blue voda version 11 (the Latest version) and i found two main problems;

1- As i insert text menu bar and click on "Edit Style" the software (Bluevoda 11) hanged and dont work. To close bluevoda i need to run Task Manger to close and restart Bluevoda 11.

2- As i enable shadow for image(JPG, JPEG, GIF), the image disappears in preview.

Please look in this.

Regards
                              Muaawiya
                              Pakistan

Comment

Bluevoda 11 Problem
                                1- Software hanged as i inser text menu bar and just click on "Edit Style"

2- Image disappeared in preview as i enabled shadow for image(JPG, GIF)

Muaawiya

Comment

Working...
                                X