This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda Version 11 - Over 100 New Features & Fixes

It won't let me EDIT/ADD new link styles... It stops working EVERY time I try and o this.
    http://site-wars.com The Ultimate site for Gamers!

Comment

Originally posted by AWS View Post
      Hi.

The new version is brilliant but, as requested, here are a few issues that will need seeing to:

1... new version will not open some old BV pages that contain contact forms.

2... new version will actually close when trying to access some old bv opages.

3... New version will freeze and cpu goes to 100% when trying to edit hyperlink styles

4... background gradient clour will not save in "vertical" but will revert back to the "horizintal" gradient style

Thats it for the moment but otherwise the best product I have seen as regards web builders. Very impressive.

-Liam
      I came on here to post and I have to quote Liam's comments as they are exactly what I wanted to mention.

The hyperlink editing right now, for me, is my biggest issue as I have many different styles I'd like to use but can't really do much besides editing the "default" set in Page Properties.

Thanks guys. BV11 is pretty awesome. Looking forward to the full release, whenever that may be. :)
      George
      www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

The "style" feature freezes my BV as well. Otherwise, love the new drop down menu!

Comment

Pardon my cluelessness, but I don't see a link to click that will let me download the new (11.4) release of BlueVoda. I saw the link to the PDF about the 100 new features, but what about an actual download link? Thanks.

Comment

I want to report a problem with ver 11.4. I created a simple page and when i try to view the finished design or preview my browser freeze. It happen several times.... Any tips?
            http://simplymehere.ca
            http://realfastmoneyonline.net
            If You SMOKE make Sure You Earn Money

Comment

I'm having issues with objects disappearing on pages I've already built in the "old" Voda - specifically "shape" objects. Some picture boxes are experiencing problems too.

If I click "antialias" on the vanished boxes, they will come back once I re-publish. Also, if I redefine the path on the pix boxes that disappear then do "move to front" they will also come back, but it's a pain to do this on every single page I work on.

They seem OK unless I have to change and republish something, which I do all the time, which I guess moves it from the "old" to "new" Voda.

Is this something that can be fixed, or will I just have to do these workarounds on every box on every page I republish until they're all converted?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X