This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda 8.0

BV8 is fantastic. Well done to the BV team.

Just some feedback to the helpdesk regarding my download problem when I kept getting the previous version 7.x and not version 8.

In South Africa there is a telecommunications monopoly called Telkom, who control all the internet traffic in and out of the country.

Telkom cache download files on their proxy server, and only clear the cache every few days. I am not the only one in SA who has had problem like this (but with other downloads).

The reason that renaming the file did not work, was that the cache recognised the original compiled name.

The solution is to use some download software, or hold down CTRL while the file is downloading.

Perhaps you could think of naming the next release as BV9setup.exe, or something more unique.

Thanks once again for showing such concern and interest, and for phoning me. I am a devotee for life.

Regards,
    Royden

www.harrow-art.com
    www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy M
      Now i'm impressed!

Joined three days ago and already he prroblems I 'dicovered' are solved.
      Way to go guys - now how about my bank account, neigbours and love life????
      Your neigbours and your love life I cannot do much about......
      But I could empty your bank account if you like !!!!!!!!
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks BV Now my Go menus do not have to use javascript to open new windows thus fixing popup blocker problems.
        John
        http://www.madmermaids.com

Comment

Way to go, you guys rock
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
            BV8 is fantastic. Well done to the BV team.

Just some feedback to the helpdesk regarding my download problem when I kept getting the previous version 7.x and not version 8.

In South Africa there is a telecommunications monopoly called Telkom, who control all the internet traffic in and out of the country.

Telkom cache download files on their proxy server, and only clear the cache every few days. I am not the only one in SA who has had problem like this (but with other downloads).

The reason that renaming the file did not work, was that the cache recognised the original compiled name.

The solution is to use some download software, or hold down CTRL while the file is downloading.

Perhaps you could think of naming the next release as BV9setup.exe, or something more unique.

Thanks once again for showing such concern and interest, and for phoning me. I am a devotee for life.

Regards,
            Very interesting, I will keep it in mind...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hey guys you are great!!!

What I will like to know is how I can make a video with the background and effects you do yours?!?! Please help on this, I love your videos!

Comment

hi guys, just to say thanks for the new b8. have just downloaded it and can't wait to try it out. i have also voted for bv being the best site builder!! it's so easy, if i can do it anyone can!!!

a big vote from england

suzanne

Comment

Glad you like it!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

tnx to bv!

Comment

Originally posted by phamthe
                      I do not know how to use BlueVoda 8.0, please tell me by email: vfcphthe******.com.
                      Please watch the tutorials here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm . They are pretty explanatory
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                      X