This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: VodaHost's Summer Sale!

Since I must give a domain name or transfer one, what happens to the domain if I cancel? Can I sign up with out getting or transfering a domain name?

Comment

Hello! Pretty new to this! So please go easy on me. Thanks!
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy
        Since I must give a domain name or transfer one, what happens to the domain if I cancel? Can I sign up with out getting or transfering a domain name?
        All accounts must have a domain attached to them, if you already have a
        domain name that you desire to use, please select Option B on the order
        form.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hai, I am ponnarasu. I am doing my final year BE- Computer Science and Engineering in Noorul College of Engineering, Tamil nadu, India. I am beginner to this forum. My ambition is to become a good software engineer in a good company and I like to do some thing different in this field. I have done some projects. But it’s not enough. I like to improve my software skill. So, I belive that VodaHost team will help me to improve my knowledge and to create my dream website.

Comment

Originally posted by ponnarasu_20
            Hai, I am ponnarasu. I am doing my final year BE- Computer Science and Engineering in Noorul College of Engineering, Tamil nadu, India. I am beginner to this forum. My ambition is to become a good software engineer in a good company and I like to do some thing different in this field. I have done some projects. But it’s not enough. I like to improve my software skill. So, I belive that VodaHost team will help me to improve my knowledge and to create my dream website.
            We will do our best, welcome to Vodaland!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you mr. voda host, for the invite. I would like to know if you could host a site if
              I used a Macintosh G4 and or if I used a virtual PC application to administer the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahj
                Thank you mr. voda host, for the invite. I would like to know if you could host a site if
                I used a Macintosh G4 and or if I used a virtual PC application to administer the site.
                NO problem at all my friend, our servers are multi platform compatible.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi. First time caller and budding web designer / user etc. from New Zealand I would like to know if your hosting server will acknowledge web address with .com.nz or does it only recognize .com only? This is important because I would like NZ visitors to my site to be able to use search words they would be applicable for New Zealand vistors.Hope that makes sense. Great software by the way. Very impressed thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustydog
                    Hi. First time caller and budding web designer / user etc. from New Zealand I would like to know if your hosting server will acknowledge web address with .com.nz or does it only recognize .com only? This is important because I would like NZ visitors to my site to be able to use search words they would be applicable for New Zealand vistors.Hope that makes sense. Great software by the way. Very impressed thus far.
                    Yes, our servers will accept every domain extension in the world including .com.nz

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                      Yes, our servers will accept every domain extension in the world including .com.nz
                      Hi I'm about to make a domain and sign up. I'm making a .co.nz since I’m also from New Zealand, which is supported right? but iits not listed on the options how do I do that since that is not on the list?

can I just type it straight? help please cause if this is what I want my name e.g.

blahblah.co.nz

but here :https://vodahost.com/modernbill/order/orderwiz.php?v=3

I can just put

blahblah

then choose from the options (com,net,info etc.) and it doesn’t have .co.nz

its free right? .co.nz?

please help me ASAP so I can proceed with my signing up please..don't want to miss the mid-summer promo!

cheers!!

Comment

We do not supply free .co.nz domain names, they are controlled and regulated
                        by the NZ goverment who only want NZ folks to sell them and have them.
                        The ones we supply for free are the below....

.com / .net / .org / .info / .us/ .biz / .co.uk / .org.uk / .ca /.in /.de

If you really have your heart set on owning a .co.nz domain name, you can
                        purchase it from a NZ company, after you do this, you can easily point it
                        to VodaHost so it works on our servers. We will send you full instructions
                        on how to do this in your welcome letter.

If this is the route you want to go, you must purchase it before you create your
                        VodaHost account and select Option B on the sign up form.

Unless your business is very NZ specific, I would not get a .co.nz domain.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thank you for the coupon... Nice one guys! Much appreciated
                          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Our Pleasure

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

A little confused and need some clarification. I want to take advantage of this great sale, however not sure which way to go. I already have a web site with Blue Voda, but would like to set up a few pages completely different and with a different url address. Which would I select, an Add On Domain or a SubDomain? And what would be the cost of each?

Thanks for your patience and assistance!
                              Diana
                              www.dianasdesigns2.com

Comment

I went through the process of signing up. Thought I had the coupon code in there. After it went through said I owed $39.95. How do I correct this?

Comment

Working...
                                X