Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gathering Place for Like-minded

Originally posted by tenhats
    Iam sure it would be a busy chat room, but live online help is a great idea.
    That way a problem can be discussed real time and a fix could be done real time and many could join in to solve a problem if it was a toughee.When things were slow we could have a nice bs session. Heck Brad you could sell some advertising at the bottm of the page, we would not mind!
    We have it right here, called "VodaTalk" don't we?

Now I'm confused.....it's obvious the Forum works great helping both VH clients and non-clients in a "semi-live" enviornment, and it was kind of VH to set up the VodaLobby for us to carve out a niche to chat our souls away, but isn't the very purpose of the Forum to actually be the Support and Techincal Solution destination it already is???

I mean (again), if pure "Chat" is what the drive here is, are there not countless thousands of Chat Rooms online already, each with the themes that appeal to our diverse Membership?

Why turn VodaTalk into some online hang-out when we can accomplish so much more?? Am I the only one who sees this thread as confusing and redundant???

(There I go again, wondering aloud....)
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The forum is slow for problems that have a quick solution.

Comment

Originally posted by tenhats
        The forum is slow for problems that have a quick solution.
        ....not when someone is motivated to actually perform an intelligent "Search" within the Forum for a myriad of solutions that have been answered multiple times before......
        Understandingly, when it comes to OUR websites, everything is critical, right? LOL

If something is so urgent to require 'specialized attention' then a Support Ticket should be submitted (you don't even have to be a VH client!) so the definitive solution can be provided directly!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Depends on what your schedule is, some of us have to run a business.

Comment

Working...
          X