To be able to insert text on an any given angle!
Text
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Text
VodaHost
Your Website People!
1-302-283-3777 North America / International
02036089024 / United Kingdom
291916438 / Australia
------------------------
Top 3 Best Sellers
Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.
Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.
Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)
Tags: None
-
Re: Text
Or, as with graphics programs, insert the text (or other object) and then be able to rotate it.Navaldesign
Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!
-
Re: Text
being new maybe i'm not aware, but (sometimes) i'd like to adjust my line spacing in a paragraph, i havent found that option yet?
Comment
-
Re: Text
That's a good one beebrothers .... it's nice to think "outside of that box" too!! lolOriginally posted by beebrothersbeing new maybe i'm not aware, but (sometimes) i'd like to adjust my line spacing in a paragraph, i havent found that option yet?
You adjust your line spacing when inserting the text just the same way as you would here ....
Just type as you normally would, double spacing
or stopping a line short, just as you normally would.
To stop a line short and leave other lines longer, just add alot of empty spaces in between to match up to the length of the longest lines .... everything works in the same way.
Hope this helps!!
VodaHost
Your Website People!
1-302-283-3777 North America / International
02036089024 / United Kingdom
291916438 / Australia
------------------------
Top 3 Best Sellers
Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.
Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.
Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)
Comment
-
Re: Text
Oh, I like the line spacing - as there is often I'd like to use 1 1/2 lines - which we can't do here - just enough to give some spacing - but not doublespacing.
Comment
-
Re: Text
Very good suggestions.......How about in the "Align" feature having the ability to choose how far things are spaced apart?
Comment
-
Re: Text
Motoxx - that I think would be a little more difficult - as you already have that - when you select to align and pick the length of the box - it will space it out according to how much text you put in that space. I'm not sure you could do more than that - unless you type extra spaces between words? Or are you thinking something different and I'm misunderstanding?
Comment
-
Re: Text
maybe like the tab settings in word, you can align bullets and paragraphs...
the line spacing 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 etc would be helpful
Comment
-
Re: Text
This can be easily accomplished by "sneaking in" a fix: if, for example, your text line is set at 6pt font size, you can achieve desired line spacing if you merely highlight a single blank space between words and reset it to 9pt, which therefore will reform as if line spacing is being used.Originally posted by BethersOh, I like the line spacing - as there is often I'd like to use 1 1/2 lines - which we can't do here - just enough to give some spacing - but not doublespacing.
It may take some experimenting on using different "spacer sizes" but this is by far the simplest (and most variable) solution!
Comment
-
Re: Text
The seeaking in is a good one vasili, but if you use another program (I use corel for everything) the line spacing & kerning is unlimited. You could also use Pagemaker to do the same, but corel is much easier!
Comment
-
Re: Text
Sorry....this is a Blue Voda specific issue and solution!Originally posted by OrnametalsThe seeaking in is a good one vasili, but if you use another program (I use corel for everything) the line spacing & kerning is unlimited. You could also use Pagemaker to do the same, but corel is much easier!
Comment
-
-
Re: Text
Is this a "new wish"?Originally posted by OrnametalsI would love to be able to group - ungroup certain elements.
Maybe you could give an example to convey the technique you desire?
Comment
-
Re: Text
Oh Vasili... you are berry berry sneaky! I use this method all the time and in many different programs... it works like a charm!Originally posted by VasiliSorry....this is a Blue Voda specific issue and solution!
Comment
-
Re: Text
I was starting to wonder what kind of berry I was becoming, Dori! I was feeling very "blueberry" until you noticed and gave me some sort of "approval" I was sure I was a "razzberry"! LOLOriginally posted by DoriOh Vasili... you are berry berry sneaky! I use this method all the time and in many different programs... it works like a charm!
Comment







Comment