A Carboot/Flea Market Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Carboot/Flea Market Area

I control the bidding around here, at least for the beautiful artifacts that I have made available............

I have received a telephone bid of 3 dollars, so karel will have to continue bidding if he wishes to avail himself of this outstanding pair.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Any interest being shown to foward this proposed Project ?
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

3 dollars???? I bid $90,000!!!! Grrrr!! lol
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

the 3 dollar bid was real...........

Your bid was just a get rich quick logo................lol
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

You guys are too funny ...

But I really want to know Mook ... what is a push??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It's what all the bidders are doing to bid on you 2. lol
            Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
            FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Great Idea Lady Eye,

I love it but you guys are mixed up a flea market is not an auction. :) You don't bid you bargen and trade it's part of what makes it fun to go to.

Jolen
              www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Comment

Aloha again Lady Eye. Keep me posted on the flea market idea. I am interested as I have a friend that wants me to do a classified site for him. I know I can buy templates for it but was maybe thinking about creating it from scratch. Thank you.

Anne Smith

Comment

hello. new novice member here. As I will be selling a diverse range of goods including vintage, designer etc. this idea is right up my street. So if you get something up and running I have loads of stuff for you carboot/fleamarket bargain hunters. In the meantime, never to miss an opportunity, watch my site progress, you never know, there may be some unique item lurking in there that you will love, but please be patient, its going to take a very long time to get this site constructed and catalogue all available stock.

www.algomastienda.com live under construction via Soholaunch

Take a peak to get some idea of what we are about.

ttfn Maureen

Comment

Hello everyone on behalf of Lady Eye's love of Flea Markets :) I have build a Flea Market site called www.windameersfleamarket4u.com If you are interested I'm giving a free 30 days to voda people. to get it just register on the site and post here what you want your booth name to be and in what market.

thank you
                    Jolen

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

Comment

Doesn't everyone have something they want to offer to others at Jolen's flea market? Aren't we all in the buying mood? ... She's done a great job putting this together and wants as many of us who can to participate ... I am even going to be parting with my "sookie blanket" lol ... it's time to sell, it's time to buy, it's time to fill Jolen's Flea market up with great items!! She even has some "free" advertising space for everyone, how great is this ......... great I'd say ... SHOP SHOP SHOP ... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                        Doesn't everyone have something they want to offer to others at Jolen's flea market? Aren't we all in the buying mood? ... She's done a great job putting this together and wants as many of us who can to participate ... I am even going to be parting with my "sookie blanket" lol ... it's time to sell, it's time to buy, it's time to fill Jolen's Flea market up with great items!! She even has some "free" advertising space for everyone, how great is this ......... great I'd say ... SHOP SHOP SHOP ... :)

Thank you Lady Eye.

I would also like to add SELL SELL SELL for one full year free for voda host people. Just register and then contact me threw the site I'll set it all up for you.

I'll also give you 30 day free for every booth bought from you referring outside vodaland people.

Thank you.
                        Jolen

Comment

Working...
                        X