• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BlueVoda Training Webinars

I want to be part of it!

Comment

I would like to see how to have a main page that has a log in that allows the rest of the site to be hidden until they have logged in. This is just the start. Thanks Rich

Comment

Awesome idea, which is one of the many reasons why I love my Voda. I'd like to see training on how to get our pages ranked high with the search engine spiders.
        Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
        Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Hi,
          I would like to learn about tables and how to format my page with them.
          I would like to learn how to work with CSS templates or other kinds (not only the simple background templates)
          I would like to know how to install scripts in my account.

Comment

I would definitely like to know how to create web pages; from basic and more complex ones; and how to maintain them

Comment

For the webinars, I would like the integration of Flash components to be discussed.
              And, btw, what's the calendar?
              Thks
              Abenakis

Comment

This is fantastic news !

Comment

Thank you very much for offering these instructional courses. All of the ideas you have presented so far look good. I am looking forward to participating. Please keep me posted.

Comment

I would like to know, once your website is published, how do you spread the word that your website is out there??

Comment

I want to do a website jut like gocompare.com website where search engines, list of products, where they are based, how much they are, also customer satisfaction just like the ebay where it has seller's quality. With details of where and how to get, the search engine of the products. I need to know how i can do that.

Comment

I think that Vodahost is an excellent choice for both beginner and experienced web designers as well as for personal and small business use.

Vodahost provides pretty much everything else a web designer could dream of. I certainly have NO problems recommending Vodahost to everyone.

jmejeras

Comment

First of all thx so much for this wonderful idea and its gonna help us we the webinars a lot..i will like you to include in your programme media sreaming and also how to create a font design or what is called Intro page,,,thx

Comment

im interested in creating a log in and uploads files forms

Comment

I am interested in adding a way for my customers to pay for the printing service I offer using credit card, debit card or electronic check using a invoice.

Webinars is a great way to help the older generation get up to speed in doing business online!!!

j and l enterprises printing
                              chaskirk1

Comment

I didn't think you could make BlueVoda any better. If I had to ask for anything though, it would be knowledge about pasting the "codes" into the html box. Somehow I got through it with everyone's help, but I didn't have a clue. I also didn't understand a lot about what is in the control panel. I'm not sure it was crucial to developing my site, but it would be nice to be enlightened.
                                I am sure that whatever you come up with will be beneficial.
                                Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X