I think it would be a great idea to put a search capability on the forum. I'm sure people ask the same questions over and over, but the forum has so many entries that it is hard to find answers to specific questions. If I could do a search for the answers to my questions, then I wouldn't have to ask so many. Thanks!
search option
Collapse
X
-
you can do this.
VodaHost
Your Website People!
1-302-283-3777 North America / International
02036089024 / United Kingdom
291916438 / Australia
------------------------
Top 3 Best Sellers
Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.
Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.
Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)
-
Glad you asked that one, janey
I am glad you asked that one Janey. I was about to say exactly the same thing. Whenever I enter the forum page it seems to start further down. It was only because of the answer to your suggestion that I looked further up the page and found the search button. If it makes you feel any better, I bet I ask more than you do.Originally posted by JaneyI think it would be a great idea to put a search capability on the forum. I'm sure people ask the same questions over and over, but the forum has so many entries that it is hard to find answers to specific questions. If I could do a search for the answers to my questions, then I wouldn't have to ask so many. Thanks!
Comment





Comment