optimizing -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: optimizing -

Kate - a way to work on marketing - would be doing links pages - with links to compatible sites - and they link back to you using your keywords - that helps, especially with Google, in moving you up in the searches for those words.

Now, you changed on the page (and it does look nice) what I suggested you change on the title - what shows in the blue bar on the top of your screen when you open your website. Get Kateart to the end of that!
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth - Im publishing as I type...I have been busy with a few things..but Im just so scared about breaking the rules!...or the law!..lol...Ive today completed one thing..but dont know if Im stepping on toes or not...I get too confused sometimes...
      email me and Ill send you the link if you would like.
      Im also looking into g-buy that is supposed to be launched tomorrow..

Comment

Kate - here's a thought.

How about contributing a tip on photography ( a paragraph -100 words at most) to tavel blogs (I'll post your first tip on my travel blog) or photography blogs with your links included. This should help drive taffic to you and hopefully some business as well. Alot of people have old photos they want restored and don't know how to protect them until they get it done.

Tips for amateurs like me on angles for best flower shots.

Even a review of a good camera you use.

Just some thoughts.

Hey I'll even help...with the writing part and edit for you...before you send stuff off.

bzzz
        Beezz
        sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Kate,
          Email me at beth@moxie-enter-prises.com

Also - I just looked at Kateart - and could find no way to contact you - no contact info - which would mean I wouldn't ever buy from you - you need that info to build trust - even if you keep it brief.

You have links to voda and paypal too much on the home page - which is where a professional site sells it's OWN products. One to each would be fine -
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Ive done all you suggested...and like I explained in my email to you, there was an 'email me' button, but your not the first to not see it..so that means it wasnt worth the spot on the page!..lol
            Beezz, Ill try to do that and get back to you....I can write, but have to feel passionate about it..and I just dont feel passion for teaching...so its very hard to find the proper words. But Ill jump over to my photographers forum and get some help there!..lol...THANK the above for forums and all the wonderful people out there that are willing to help the less fortunate!

Comment

Working...
            X