I wish we had the authority to delete our own posts. I know Ive seen double posts...and I know I have posted when I afterwords wanted to just delete it...I think that would be a good option...
I wish -
Collapse
X
-
Re: I wish -
Kate..That's not gonna work I'm afraid.. I'm a step ahead of you and have been saving all of your posts and they shall be used in evidence... hahaOriginally posted by kassi59I wish we had the authority to delete our own posts. I know Ive seen double posts...and I know I have posted when I afterwords wanted to just delete it...I think that would be a good option...
-
Re: I wish -
I'm afraid that only moderators have this privilege.Navaldesign
Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
lol....did u figure how much to charge for the show?....maybe enough to pay for "pourers"....hahaha!Originally posted by ez-ezMake love not war.... Don't forget we're going for a Caribbean Vacation together and gonna give the locals a side-show.. hehe
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
Yes, I see that darlin' thats why its my wish that we could have control over our own words...so when I post something stupid, I can delete it...Originally posted by navaldesignI'm afraid that only moderators have this privilege.
But I guess with ez that would be worth it any way!...lol...
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
$20.. We don't come cheap..lolOriginally posted by kassi59lol....did u figure how much to charge for the show?....maybe enough to pay for "pourers"....hahaha!
But, as a special offer, pay for one.. get one free... why not..!! give the poor locals some thrill.. more work for us tho.
(as if I would compain about that) lmao
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
Can I be your booking agent ....I'm thinking more than $20 and howse about a 70/30 cut...me 70- you both get 15 each (hey I'm indian and jamaican...we can bargain...lol)Originally posted by ez-ez$20.. We don't come cheap..lol
But, as a special offer, pay for one.. get one free... why not..!! give the poor locals some thrill.. more work for us tho.
(as if I would compain about that) lmao
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
hehe..Originally posted by beegud2Can I be your booking agent ....I'm thinking more than $20 and howse about a 70/30 cut...me 70- you both get 15 each (hey I'm indian and jamaican...we can bargain...lol)
Typical agent..
I tell you what.. If Kassie accepts, you guys can divide the money.. I am willing to work for free... (If you want to call that 'Work').
LOL.
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
LOL...alrighty then...hmmm...free...what's that? Don't think I've ever come across that term....where's my alien dictionary...
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
HEY....there goes my commission and I'm outta here..way too much work for my lazy butt....lol....I hate sensible people...whatever happened to the gullible people who I could pull the wool over....lol...FUH-GIT-ABOOT-IT...I'm gettin my own act and taking it to another island and gettin my own pourers...lol
Comment
-
Re: I wish -
Originally posted by kassi59Ah, Beezzzie that the 'F' work nobody speaks of...lol
Ohhhh....so that's the one I've heard of whispered in dark alleys and the underground....welll now I know and I gotta go stop it before it becomes the rage and people stop buying from me....lol
Comment



Comment