I wish -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I wish -

OH Beezzie my sweetie neatie...no no...you get the commission, as there needs to be an agent..I know Im not as good as you to get good travel deals!....lol..

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
      Well, I dont see why not just have beezz be the pourer and we can just relax!...holidays are meant to have fun with no work, besides all the twitching is really exausting!
      lmao @ exausting twitching..

Well you know... When you are just a poor suburban hard working individual, trying hard to make life worth living, a freebie here and a freebie there is never a problem.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
        lmao @ exausting twitching..

Well you know... When you are just a poor suburban hard working individual, trying hard to make life worth living, a freebie here and a freebie there is never a problem.. ;)
        You say that with honest sensibility! I have to agree my friend!
        and besides Im too exausted to argue...lol...

Comment

Originally posted by beegud2
          HEY....there goes my commission and I'm outta here..way too much work for my lazy butt....lol....I hate sensible people...whatever happened to the gullible people who I could pull the wool over....lol...FUH-GIT-ABOOT-IT...I'm gettin my own act and taking it to another island and gettin my own pourers...lol
          lmao @ my own pourers..

I think Kassi and I created a 'Pouring Trend' that will go through the Caribbean like fire...

Maybe we should patent this pouring thang..

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
            lmao @ my own pourers..

I think Kassi and I created a 'Pouring Trend' that will go through the Caribbean like fire...

Maybe we should patent this pouring thang..
            lol.....through like fire!...Im sure it would...hehehe......and yes the hiring of pourers is a wonderful idea dont ya think? Im sure there are many people that need a job that they could do....Ill do the website!...lol
            ez-email me your photo and Ill lightenin it up for you if you want me to!

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
              lol.....through like fire!...Im sure it would...hehehe......and yes the hiring of pourers is a wonderful idea dont ya think? Im sure there are many people that need a job that they could do....Ill do the website!...lol
              ez-email me your photo and Ill lightenin it up for you if you want me to!
              Thank you Kassi... you are so sweet... The photo is on its way.

Comment

kewel!

Comment

Working...
                X