soho c-panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: soho c-panel?

Cabbott, Karen did not tell you not to bother her again - however, she gave you her email address and if you cannot figure out how to email to her - then there's not much to be done.

But let's try again - here is Karen's email address:

kmacenterprise AT aol.com

substitute @ for AT

AND - if you post a link to your site, it's very possible she or someone could help you by looking at that.

If you cannot figure out how to email her, then maybe this really is too difficult.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I am NOT offended by questions. What I get offended by, is only getting the complaints and when I say I will help you.. and no email, or not link to your site, and then you complain that nothing works and nobody is helping you... well then, that puts it back on you.

My intention isnt to make you cry, but to get your site built. I cant HELP you if i cant see what is wrong, and you wont give any other info. Trust me I understand frustration. Its just as frustrating on our end, when you complain, but dont give any of the requested info to help you.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok Cabbot.

I just logged into your store, and it is fine. Its functioning fully, and I had no problems anywhwere with the cpanel. I changed the text on your home page and left a message there for you.

You need to do the tutorials. I think you are also confused about adding the products. You need to go to the shopping cart to add products. First build your categories, then add your products and assign them to the category. That means that you tell it which category to appear in.

Now you can go out to your main menu and drag and drop products to your page or or link up to your shopping cart, or build each category page and drag and drop your SHOPPING (products) to the page. Yes they will appear in two places then... your actual cart, and your outer pages.

Do each tutorial, until you understand it. And actually do it on your soho pages. Then view your website. You will start to understand then. Dont worry that you cant just build it in one day. Give yourself some time to learn. I didnt learn all i know in one day...its an accumulation of years in different fields. Website building isnt learned in one day, and its not possible to learn to use everything a builder is capable of in one day. Youve done a wonderful job with your template! Most people cant do that! Not starting out anyway! So see? Youre way ahead there.

Do the tutorials, watch and do them at the same time. You can pause them, find them on your store, apply it. Restart the tutorial, then work some more on your site. Do one a day if thats all you can manage. Ill bet in two weeks, you will have a better understanding and wont be nearly as frustrated.

You have to learn to walk before you can run. If you get stuck, email me, ill try to help you as I have time.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

it is very slow downloading of soho cpanel. How can solve it ? also takes long time to saving the changes

Thanks
          Chitra B. Gurung
          EVERGREEN Tours,
          Kathmandu, Nepal
          www.egtours.com

Comment

Chitra

Make sure you have the latest updates to soho as well as your java, and computer updates. That does alot to speed things along.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Cabbot,

You might try downloading Java

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Maybe its not on your machine. It doesnt come with windows, and this might be part of your problems. Make sure to say ok to automatic updates as well.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
              X