X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VodaHost
    replied
    Re: Password recovery

submitted a ticket to recover my password for my Bluevoda website, but they gave me a totally different password not even for my webpage. Where do I go to to get my password?
    For security reasons we do not know what your password is......When you submit a ticket asking for a password, all we can do is a password reset and issue you a new one. The old one will cease to function.

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied
    Re: Password recovery

Originally posted by chunter257 View Post
    submitted a ticket to recover my password for my Bluevoda website, but they gave me a totally different password not even for my webpage. Where do I go to to get my password?
    Try using the password that has been sent to you. You would have received a new password. If this password does not work for you, follow up on the SAME support ticket that you received a response on and explain where your problem lies .. if you do not have that email still - submit another support ticket explaining ..

Leave a comment:

• chunter257
    started a topic Password recovery

Password recovery

Working...
X