Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit counter

Howdy.
    I was searching through the control panel options, to set up a hit/visit counter for my website, and I don't seem to be able to find anything, I tried creating one with MS Frontpage hit counter but that wont show anything other than one.
    Thanks.

Re: Hit counter

Hi,

Look under

WEB/FTP
    STATS
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

A hidden stat counter is so much better.....you get the stats without being behind the times.................
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I often check the Awstats, but people at the club are always curious as how many people are visiting our soccer website, so I wanted to display a counter on the home page without using one of the free counters available on the web.
        Is it posible for a to create a counter from the server?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiffy View Post
          Thanks for the replies, I often check the Awstats, but people at the club are always curious as how many people are visiting our soccer website, so I wanted to display a counter on the home page without using one of the free counters available on the web.
          Is it posible for a to create a counter from the server?

Hi ... you can go to www.statcounter.com and you can add a stats counter on your website from there ... it's free, the option for being invisible is there as well, however, you don't have to choose that ... you can have it seen .. then this way, if it looks as though you are not getting enough visitors, you can visit your site yourself and pump up the numbers, LOL ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X