phpMySQL, "No Privileges"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phpMySQL, "No Privileges"?

In phpMyAdmin, I'm in need to create a new database, but under the "Create New Database" space, it says "No Privileges". How do I fix this so that I'm able to create a database? This is also affecting my website account system and I don't think it will work until I have privileges.

Thank ya,
    Zach
    Animal Crossing Village!
    Your one stop website for the quirky and fun game of Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing Wild World, and Animal Crossing City Folk!
    Check us out now!

Re: phpMySQL, "No Privileges"?

Opperation for creating a database.

1/ Create a database
    2/"scroll down" to MySQL Users Add New User and Create a username and password ( you do not have to make a new one for every database )
    3/ "scroll down" to Add User To Database in dropdown boxs select the USER and DATABASE you wish to use then click ADD in the screen that then appears click the CHECKBOX next to ALL PRIVILEGES click make changes button then click go back.
    you have now set the privileges for the user database.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

I tried that, but it still says "No Privileges". o_O
      Animal Crossing Village!
      Your one stop website for the quirky and fun game of Animal Crossing, Animal Crossing Wild World, and Animal Crossing City Folk!
      Check us out now!

Comment

Mine say's that to in phpMyAdmin but all my database work. You create a database in MySQL Databases or MySQL Databases wizard then they appear in phpMyAdmin. phpMyAdmin is used for adding / changing tables within a existing database and exporting / importing along with other functions. not for creating database's.
        if you have made a database in MySQL Databases then it will appear in the left panel of phpMyAdmin click on the database will then bring in all the tables for that database into the right panel.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X