This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link of cpanel in BV program, doesn't work

the only way to access the cpanel is typing the URL into the browser. Is there a way to make the link on the bottom of the program work again?
    all other links do work.

thanks

Re: link of cpanel in BV program, doesn't work

It works fine! It takes you to the client login page http://www.vodahost.com/clientlogin.html

In any case, you can set your direct CPanel login, http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

maybe I'm doing something wrong. or the link is broke. when I click it, it brings me to 'nothing found for login'
      <H1 class=entry-title>Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
      </H1>the other way you recommended gets me to cpanel and I can login, it's just a little quicker if I could use the link within BV.
      the other links Vtutorial, template, community forum etc. still work

thanks

Comment

Recently the entire VodaHost site was remade. If you have an older version of BV, probably still links to the old, non existing (any more) link.

Download and install the latest version and test it.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks, this one flew by me, will try that on the weekend, since I'm on a very slow modem at the moment.
          Can I just install over what is allready there, or do I need to go through clean install?

thanks

Comment

You can install over the existing one.
            Navaldesign

Comment

hi,
              thank you, new install fixed the link.

Comment

Why can I not log into control panel? Worryingly my last three e-mails remain unanswered!
                I loaded new version of BV from the link sent to me in an email before you started ignoring my e-mails. This hasn't fixed it!
                I need to update my site but cannot access it through BV ..... Help!
                When I click on the cp link the page cannot be found it the server stops responding.
                Dave

Comment

Who are you ?
                  What's your site ?
                  Did you try the above suggestions ?

Client login page http://www.vodahost.com/clientlogin.html

Direct CPanel login, http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Who are you? David Wilson
                    My site is - www.cosyneuk.com
                    I am using BV v 11
                    Using Vista Home Premium

Evern when I type http://www.cosyneuk.com/cpanel into my browser ie cannot display the page..

Adding to the frustration I have e-mailed screen shots of everything I have done numerous times to support and receive this e-mail back
                    Hello
                    Please explain your issue in details
                    Anthony Delacruz
                    Vodahost.

Note I have explained in the fullest detail numerous times - I have just got in from work but still do not have a resolution.

Regards
                    Dave Wilson

Comment

I can see your cpanel login page, but of course I can't go any further (as I don't know the login details). In my experience, when I see the login page, cpanel also works. Did you try it now ? I just clicked on http://www.cosyneuk.com/cpanel
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X