Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOHO Access from Cpanel

Hi,

I tried to access soho from my cpanel. What is the password that is being asked for to install soho to my bvoda account. I want to add a calendar to my new site. A message keeps appearing saying that there are files that already exist that I must remove manually. Do you know what this is. and how do I remove the files.

Re: SOHO Access from Cpanel

I recently went through this with trying to reset my account. This happened to me after doing an uninstall, then a re-install.

Do you already have an existing site where you are trying to install soho? If so, you need to make a new directory to install into. From your message, it sounded like you already have a site. Is it a soho account or BV?

You will need to look to see what the files are -- the installer with tell you. If this is a new install and there is nothing in your site, you should be able to do it with no problems. If you are re-installing, you may need to remove the files which it is asking for. You can also, rename the directories if you don't really want to get rid of them.
    EcoFriendlyOrganicBabyClothing.com

Comment

Working...
    X