This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Fantastico?

I would like to download the Soholaunch website builder, but I could not find where the Control panel is so to click on the Fantastico icon as mentioned in order to download the Soholaunch website builder. Thanks for any assistance you could offer.

Re: Fantastico-related "styles" issue

Originally posted by tinanaia View Post
    I would like to download the Soholaunch website builder, but I could not find where the Control panel is so to click on the Fantastico icon as mentioned in order to download the Soholaunch website builder. Thanks for any assistance you could offer.
    You must have a pre-paid hosting account from VodaHost to have a Control Panel to logon to in the first place in order to find Fantastico icon and section to install Soholaunch (Soholaunch is an "online application" script that is installed directly into a specified location within your hosting account, on the server, and is not "downloaded" to you or anywhere else other than a hosting account. If you want a copy of Soholaunch you can manually install, you will have to purchase it directly from Soholaunch in addition to required hosting).
    To purchase hosting from VodaHost to install Soholaunch for free, start here.

How to login to to your Control Panel

Getting to know your Control Panel

An introduction to using Fantastico
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X