X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need cPanel help to Update Files

hi my web site is www.fmspanishpromotions.com

i would like some help i have some pages on my website which i need to change. the problem i have is that they are installed in my cp. i am unable to see the pages and the writing that i need to change. im trying to change some coding on my search box which is on http://fmspanishpromotions.us/search.php

i need to change the coding to all areas as as it is at the moment its not bringing up all the properties.

but as all the pages are in my cp i do not know how to access it. i hope you can help please.

if its not possible is there anyone that would be able to do this for me and i would pay them.

many many thanks debby
    Debby

Re: cp panel help

Using the online Code Editor tools built-in to cPanel can be intimidating for some, until you have a sound familiarity with the structure of your hosting account and the various features of each function or tool that cPanel offers: in cPanel > FILE MANAGER are three different 'Editors' to choose from, and selecting the proper one will directly affect your ability to correctly edit the different types of code (HTML, PHP, etc.).

--> Rather than make a mistake in updating your pages using the 'trial and error' method with cPanel tools, you can instead easily download a copy of your 'Search Code' pages to your local system to update using BlueFTP, and once updated simply upload it back to your public_html/ Directory to "overwrite" the earlier pages. The BlueFTP tool makes it easy to identify the structure of your account, and manipulating between various areas is both intuitive and easily understandable. You should, however, review the Tutorial as an introduction for best results:

>> How To Use BlueFTP to Manage Files

* Be sure to use only Notebook to open and edit your coded files, as other word processing programs apply formatting (visible and invisible) whereas Notebook will not.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X