Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting Multiple Domains Question

Hello,

Can somebody from Voda Host management please answer the following as fully and simply as possible.

I understand that with my Voda Host account I am allowed to have as many web sites as I wish and also add additional Domain Names.

Is there any reason or regulation that would prevent me offering to design websites on a commercial basis to small / voluntary groups and adding the completed sites to my existing account without incurring additional Annual Hosting Fees ? I realise of course these additional sites would either already have a registered Domain Name or alternatively pay to have one registered with Voda Host.

Many thanks
    John www.goinfishing.co.uk

Re: Hosting Multiple Domains Question

You are not permitted to resell space on your web hosting account to third parties. They must have seperate VodaHost web hosting accounts.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for the promt reply as always VodaHost. I thought that would be the case but there was no harm in trying !

Best Regards and a Very Happy new Year to You and Yours.

Comment

Take a look at this bit of advice on How to Be a BV-Webmaster.....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello VD How do i go about transfering domains that I have to my accont?what do i need and how much will it cost me if I have already purchased the domains from elsewhere?Please reply promptly

Comment

Working...
          X