how can I change www.follownotrends.com to

www.FollowNoTrends.com

same name, but capitals for FNT

?

thank you

paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Re: www.follownotrends.com

i dont think it matters? i f you want to advertise etc with caps and use it as links then it still works , try it if you chenge to the caps it will still come up with your site so i dont it makes a diofferance?

if you have registerd that name as is i dont think you can change that name , the only thing is to buy a new one but having said that the one with caps is owned by you already i would say

why not try to buy from voda the caps version and see if it says already owned and then c who by? i think it will be you
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

You can't buy the same thing with and without caps - it is all the same. That said - people are pretty much used to url's being without caps and will type them in in lower case. But you can type it either way or with any combination in caps or not.

It is recommended to keep it all in lower case, so if any browser ever wants to be fussy, then you could have a problem.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

ok...
        thank you guys
        www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Working...
        X