domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name

sorry i guess i was not clear in my earlier query..i have a domain name www.flyuniversal.co.in can i host it using blue voda
    many thanks
    chandni

Re: domain name

You can purchase a VH account for this domain name, or, if you already have a VH account, you can add it in the same account as addon domain.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i already have a bv account how do i host the domain name purchased from someone else....www.flyuniversal.co.in

many thanks
      chandni

Comment

As Navel has instructed you - add this new domain as an "add-on domain" via your control panel - you will see an icon in there saying "add-on domains" - go there, add your domain. Be sure that you point your domain name to the two servers provided to you by voda host. You would have to do this where you currently have your domain, if you need help ask the providers of the domain service where you acquired it.

Once you have created the add on domain, a folder (named by your domain name) will automatically be made for this domain within your public_html directory ....

You then do all of your publishing to public_html/nameofdomain

Your Voda Host account is unlimited in the amount of domains you can have. You only need to keep each separate by publishing to their own directory (folder). Keeping in mind, each domain, needs it's own "index" page as the landing page for each. It's a good idea to create a new folder on your own computer to store each domains own .bvp files - this will prevent any overwriting of any pages that may have the same name, for example "index" to begin with.

Hope this helps.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm repeating the first of what Holly said - cuz if you miss it -nothing will work:

Have the nameservers pointed to VH from where ever the domain is sitting.

Then do the rest.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X