• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyEye
    replied
    Re: Changed name server

Originally posted by mariah View Post
    What happens to the web site I already built through Blue Voda? I wont lose it will I?

No, you won't, your files you have created remain "untouched" .

You will be fine ... No worries ...

We are all always redownloading and reinstalling blue voda - new versions - new design elements ... yes you will be fine ...

Leave a comment:

• mariah
    replied

What happens to the web site I already built through Blue Voda? I wont lose it will I?

Leave a comment:

• LadyEye
    replied

Originally posted by mariah View Post
    Hi - I just changed the name servers from godaddy to point to voda host. I am keeping my domain at godaddy and having vodahost as hosting. I have also built my website through bluevoda. Problem is when I go to publish my website the server IP address that they issued me isnt listed in the dropdown box. Am I doing something wrong?

Just redownload blue voda again and reinstall ... name servers are added regularly ..

Leave a comment:

• mariah
    started a topic Changed name server

Changed name server

Hi - I just changed the name servers from godaddy to point to voda host. I am keeping my domain at godaddy and having vodahost as hosting. I have also built my website through bluevoda. Problem is when I go to publish my website the server IP address that they issued me isnt listed in the dropdown box. Am I doing something wrong?
Working...
X