New Add-on Domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Add-on Domain

Ok, thanks for taking your time to look.

Comment

do a search cos I have seen people on this forum ask the same question many times. search the forums you will find the answer for sure : - )
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

They pics work fine on this domain

but not this one

www-photocontest.net (yes the hyphen is correct)

suggestions anyone?

Comment

Marincky,

Ok, I think I figured out the problem but i am not sure how to fix it. The pictures are not in the right folder, so I can move them like I did the index page earlier.

How do I set it up so that it goes to the right folder to begin with? When publishing do I need to type .net on the end of the folder or leave it off.

Comment

depends how you set it up.

When creating an addon folder, it does annoyingly automatically fill the next field (folder name) with the .com / .net etc. I always remove that bit and just leave the folder name. If you didnt remove that then you need to publish to .net and it should work. If you did remove the .net then yes publish to the folder name less that bit.
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Alright, it worked when I put the .net on the end of the folder name.

Comment

There ya go! Sorted.

I'm off to bed now it's 3am!!!

Glad you sorted tho

Comment

Working...
                X