After the transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: After the transfer

NO WAY!!!!!!! I was born in Palermo this is freaky did you reconize the name Sangiorgio by any chance??? I went to cefulu, castelbuono, san vito lo capo etc.etc. Lucia
    Lucia
    A smile is contagious

www.sangiorgiositalianbistro.com

Comment

Originally posted by italianbistro
      NO WAY!!!!!!! I was born in Palermo this is freaky did you reconize the name Sangiorgio by any chance??? I went to cefulu, castelbuono, san vito lo capo etc.etc. Lucia
      I must admit that didn't recognise the name. I've been in Cefalu and San Vito Lo Capo many times. I work a lot with shipyards in Sicily and the head Office of RINA, the Italian Burreau of Classification, for Sicily, is in Palermo.

Did you correct the links? you either republish the pages changing the M in m in the names, or change the link. The correct would be to have all lowercase letters in the page names.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I am trying very hard and I cant get it to work, I get the home page, the awards page, the desserts page cant get map and menu ...........I will keep trying .......and what a coincidence what a smalllllll world.... Grazie, Lucia
        Lucia
        A smile is contagious

Comment

Just save the two pages on your computer with lowercase m and then republish. I can see both your pages when i type in IE with M
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oh my God I have all my website how I could thank you. I am just so happy I never did this before I am just soooooooo excited Thanks again and please keep in touch...Lucia
            Lucia
            A smile is contagious

Comment

Oh my God I have all my website how I could thank you. I am just so happy I never did this before I am just soooooooo excited Thanks again and please keep in touch...Lucia
              You're welcome. If you need anything, just post again
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi its me again, I checked my site on another computer and the site is huge and the font is different than what i used and my name is on 2 lines and the navigation bar overlaps my name..............what did i do wrong on my laptop i see it great..........Lucia
                Lucia
                A smile is contagious

Comment

Hi its me again, I checked my site on another computer and the site is huge and the font is different than what i used and my name is on 2 lines and the navigation bar overlaps my name..............what did i do wrong on my laptop i see it great..........Lucia
                  Well, the problem is that you probably used non standard fonts. If the visitor's computer doesn't have that font installed, it will default to one of the other fonts. Sites usually get designed for 800x600 resolution, which covers all cases. Laptops are 1024 x 768 (usually) so it looks different on 800x600
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                  X