Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-direct pages from my old site

Hello,

this days i finished building my site in bluevoda.
    since my old site have pages that comes up in google search in the first page, i would like to preserve those pages with re-directing them to my new site in bluevoda.
    my old site is ASP files and blue voda is php - so i can't build those pages files names that this was an easy sulotion.
    what i thought is using in Cpanel the redirect (permanent 301) all my old pages name - for example: if in my old site i have a page www.rent4you.co.il/catalog.asp, i'm redirecting him in Cpanel to my new paages in bluevoda: www.rent4you.co.il/karaoke.php.
    can anyone tell me if this thing will work ?

Thanks,
    Rent4you - www.rent4you.co.il

Re: re-direct pages from my old site

Yes, it should work fine, as it creates a .htaccess file that redirects from one page to the other.

Or you can create it yourself. Examples and how to's: http://www.tamingthebeast.net/articl...1-redirect.htm
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X