How do I add a addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I add a addon

You must add the new domains as subdomians. Each domain will be like : www.sampsonsdelights.martech-inc.biz and will be directly accessible typing this address in the address bar of IE. BUT, you can't use Soholaunch for these sites, because your main domain is made with Soholaunch and if you use it, the SAME menu bar will appear in those new domains. So you will have to use BV or any other sitebuilder to create these new sites.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navaldesign:

Can I still use the SohoLaunch as it is presently being used for just the main domain as Martech-Inc.biz and then create each additional sub-domain using BV?

Or will I need to turn SohoLaunch off and re-create the pages to run independant of the main domain?

If I stay with SohoLaunch I am concidering the following avenue:

Just like the normal nav bar has the pages for Advertisng, About Us, Projects, etc, etc. The nav bar will reflect the main title page of each business which will be a sub-domain of the main page.

No longer will there be an About Us Page, or Projects page.

But instead as each business is added to the site, they get their own nav listing and then it will open their own personal website which will be broken down into the many navigations they will use.

I would guess this is more like a website nested with-in a website, nested with-in yet another website.

Not linked as you may have seen on the site already but each will have its own doorway to their personal business page. Simular to how a phonhe book lists all the companies according to the type of business, but instead a nav bar on each additional website to open into its own set of information.

Is this possible or not?

Ram_Industries
      Robert Montgomery
      http://Martech-Inc.biz
      Ram_Industries
      Robert A. Montgomery
      Ram-Industries@comcast.net

Comment

Can I still use the SohoLaunch as it is presently being used for just the main domain as Martech-Inc.biz and then create each additional sub-domain using BV?

Yes you can still have Soho for the main site and BV for the rest.

Or will I need to turn SohoLaunch off and re-create the pages to run independant of the main domain?

You don't need to, but since i have seen that you want to modify the header etc. i strongly reccomend thet you recreate your main site using BV.

If I stay with SohoLaunch I am concidering the following avenue:

Just like the normal nav bar has the pages for Advertisng, About Us, Projects, etc, etc. The nav bar will reflect the main title page of each business which will be a sub-domain of the main page.

No longer will there be an About Us Page, or Projects page.

But instead as each business is added to the site, they get their own nav listing and then it will open their own personal website which will be broken down into the many navigations they will use.

I would guess this is more like a website nested with-in a website, nested with-in yet another website.

Not linked as you may have seen on the site already but each will have its own doorway to their personal business page. Simular to how a phonhe book lists all the companies according to the type of business, but instead a nav bar on each additional website to open into its own set of information.

Is this possible or not?

Yes, it is quite possible. I suggest that in the menubars of the subsites, you also put a link back to the main site, so if a visitor wants to return there, he will have that option
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ref:

Yes, it is quite possible. I suggest that in the menubars of the subsites, you also put a link back to the main site, so if a visitor wants to return there, he will have that option.

If I do that then there will be need to have 2 links in the menu bar.

1). To go back to the interior websites home page.
          2). To go back to the main landing page.

Just have to name them different to each other so as not to confuse the 2.

Maybe call one Home Page
          The other Main Directory

But each site with-in the main directory will have its own back link to the home page of that business entity from all of their pages.

Most of this will not take effect until I speak with Martech Yacht owners when I take my business trip to finalize the total page look n feel.

Thanks alot Naval design for all your imput.

Ram_Industries
          Robert Montgomery
          Ram_Industries
          Robert A. Montgomery
          Ram-Industries@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
          X