Email Assistance Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FOLLOW THRU HELP w OUTLOOK SETUP NEEDED

WOOOOHOOIE! Ladies, I thank you! I do believe the problem is solved, as suddenly in poured 23 emails along with one requesting big bucks for his problem with esophegeal cancer lol! I have been logging in using "leeza" and NOT my whole email address!! I don't know what other problems I may have fixed but prob'ly a combination.

ONE LAST QUESTION (I hope!) With two email accounts associated with my website (info@colourtherapyspa...and...leeza@colourtherapys pa...) when I want to check email should I log in to EACH account separately or if I use one of the logins will all my email come to that inbox, do you know?

I can't tell you how grateful I am for yu hanging beside me here, Lady Eye, and Dream Lady I think you cinched it! I hope I can pay it forward sometime for both of you!

Have a beautiful evening,
    Leeza

Comment

ohhh no. I tried to REPLY to a message...and McAfee said my email scanner encountered a problem. Said to be sure I have an internet connection and send again. Well I don't know if that person is at his computer. Can I try sending something to one of the two of you? have an email addy you can give me? (I'm soooo close!)

Comment

Great Leeza...i'm glad all is working. As far as using a couple of email accounts. You can have your outlook express check both of them, but what I have done is to have 2 of my 3 emails forwarded to my main one. I did this by:
        1. go to your cpanel and login.
        2. Click on mail
        3. In the list go down to forwarders
        4. click add forwarder
        5. type in your name, (let's say info) @colortherapyspa (comes up) then in the next box >>> type in the name you want the email forwarded to, such as leeza@colourtheraphyspa.com.
        That's it. I found that to be the easiest. But here again, you can also just have your outlook express check both accounts too.

Hope this helps and I'm SO GLAD YOUR GETTING YOUR MAIL!!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Leeza
          ohhh no. I tried to REPLY to a message...and McAfee said my email scanner encountered a problem. Said to be sure I have an internet connection and send again. Well I don't know if that person is at his computer. Can I try sending something to one of the two of you? have an email addy you can give me? (I'm soooo close!)
          I'm here and waiting. Go ahead and see if you can send me an email at cindy@journeyshappen.com
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

LEEEZZAAA! ARE YOU THERE!!! I haven't received anything yet. Just out of curiosity, are you on dialup, cable, or how do you connect to the internet?
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey Leeza....Sorry, but I can't hang around anymore, gotta run. So if you come back and still need help, I'm sure either ladyeye or someone else may be able to help you. Good Luck and please email me at the address above and let me know you are ok and email is ok. OK?
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

I got booted off here (that happens too much) after I wrote this wonderfully long email thanking both of you! I got Outlook working, it seems, and just have a little glitch but will work on it tomorrow....really appreciate your help and I hope I can pay it forward sometime!

Leeza

Comment

Working...
                X