Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Downloading to Outlook

Originally posted by kbianchirossi View Post
    Okay guys, I think I fixed it. I deleted everything, shut down Outlook, restarted my computer, and entered everything again from scratch. I'm not sure exactly what did it, but everything is working again! My only concern is that it's going to magically stop working in a few hours, like it did this morning. Grr. I'm going to keep an eye on it just to make sure, and if I'm still running into problems...I'm tempted just to throw the whole thing out onto the street (just kidding....not really...who knows? Frustration will do weird things to your thought process). I still think I'm going to get a newer version of Outlook for that computer, but hopefully it will continue working till then.

Thanks again for all of your help. I can't begin to say how much I appreciate it!!!

Kathleen
    Great Kathleen! Glad everything worked out. I hope it continues to work. It really shouldn't have anything to do with the version of outlook you are using that is causing the problem. Good luck
    Diane
    www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      Get used to once in a while having to delete the entire setup, closing Outlook, shutting down your computer for at least 5 minutes, and firing it back up to do it all over again --- slower and more detailed than last ---- and THEN "testing" it to be sure it was done properly.
      * Remember, after each successful setup, you may indeed have to shut down and reboot for your computer to "Save Settings" (which have changed) during the shutdown process.....
      Originally posted by kbianchirossi View Post
      Okay guys, I think I fixed it. I deleted everything, shut down Outlook, restarted my computer, and entered everything again from scratch. I'm not sure exactly what did it, but everything is working again!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        very nice Vasili lol
        Diane
        www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

Originally posted by StrictlyBusiness View Post
          very nice Vasili lol

....and on we go!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X