X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vasili
    replied
    Re: Downloading to Outlook

You should review the post(s) made in this thread to see if the suggested methods are clearer and useful....

Leave a comment:

• StrictlyBusiness
    replied

Any luck?

Leave a comment:

• StrictlyBusiness
    replied

Originally posted by kbianchirossi View Post
    I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I'm trying to get an e-mail account to download into Outlook. This is not the main account, this is an account I created for an employee with a separate user name and password. I've entered all the information into Outlook, but it keeps saying that the incoming mail serve doesn't recognize the username and/or password. I'm about to tear out my hair. Yes, I've watched all of the tutorials and they aren't helping at all. I don't know where to look or what to do and I'm ready to scream. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi Kb,
    It is exactly the same way you set your email account in cpanel but now you have to do the same for your employee. For example, if you gave him an account to manage contact@yourdomain.com then you will have to give him privileges for that particular email address through cpanel with a username and password before you can set up that account on outlook. I hope that makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• kbianchirossi
    started a topic Downloading to Outlook

Downloading to Outlook

I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I'm trying to get an e-mail account to download into Outlook. This is not the main account, this is an account I created for an employee with a separate user name and password. I've entered all the information into Outlook, but it keeps saying that the incoming mail serve doesn't recognize the username and/or password. I'm about to tear out my hair. Yes, I've watched all of the tutorials and they aren't helping at all. I don't know where to look or what to do and I'm ready to scream. Any help would be appreciated.
Working...
X