X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help with email

Originally posted by Tom Finley View Post
    Awesome
    LOL I DONT VOLUNTEER ANYMORE. It was getting so bad i was in everyone elses accounts 5 hours and a day and getting nothing else done. I dont mind helping occassionally, but i post ill help someone and the next thing i know i got 5 emails with their logins saying gee its great you can help me too!

If i can help on the forum i do, but once it goes to private tutoring...its on the clock.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I appreciate both sides of that coin. The two of you have been great help to many, many people--and usually with a good sense of humor to boot. Happily, VodaLand seems to be a very large tag-team; when one goes down there's many others to help.

Today I received a call worth major, major dollars based on something on my site--I have the team here to thank for walking me through from nothing a half-year ago to what I know now. I learn something new here just about every day.

(But I don't expect anyone to stay up til 2:00am to do it!)
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

(But I don't expect anyone to stay up til 2:00am to do it!)
        Being an ex truck/coach driver I have lost all sense of time when it comes to night/day. I am usually up at 8am and don't go to bed until 3 or 4am. So you know where to come if you need help 24 hours!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Noted and appreciated, sir! I try to sleep from 8:00am to 4:00am, however... :)
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Noted and appreciated, sir! I try to sleep from 8:00am to 4:00am, however... :)
            LOL.. I wish I could... My body won't allow it. Or my dogs...
            Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I apologize. I am sooo sorry you were up until 2am trying to help me. It usually takes so long to get help, I stopped to cook dinner. I had no idea how late it was for you. Where are you at? I am in Missouri, USA. Once again, I do apologize. I very much appreciate your help. I am truly at wits end here on this email. If I didn't already have business cards printed, I would just start fresh with a new email.

Comment

Ok, well I'm here now, but you have to either respond to me quicker or at least tell me you are going off if you have to.

Now, I have sent you an email yesterday which you have still to respond to. If you can let me have the details I requested I'll try and sort this out for you once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                X