This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help creating email link?

Please read the updated BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 . Read the text and look at the example UNDER the multimedia presentation. The mailto: method will NOT work for most cases.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help--I am really stuck creating email link?

Hi folks,

I mangaed to get my email account set up. I can sned and receive emails to it and from it via outlook express. My problem is setting upa webmail link. I've followed Andy's tutorial to the letter-set up the two pages, contact.html and thankyou.php. Named the email text box email. copied the script page into the html box on the thank you page and changed to email address to mine.. Yet when I go to the actual web page to send the email, nothing happens when I hit the submit button. I think there must be something wrong --the contact.html page is not linking to the thank you page. Any ideas what might be wrong. I've gone ove rit several times and can't find anything wrong in the set up. Should I just delete the pages and start over??

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Tom

Comment

tjsrealphotos.com

Looking at the link above- your form action is set to your e-mail address. This is incorrect- it should be your page that contains the php script to process the form.

Look over the turorial once again. The page that you copied the php script into should then be what your set you actoin to.

Post back if problems persist.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Maybe your submit button is outside the form area, or the action is set wrong. Follow Andy's suggestion: post the URL so we can have a look.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Andy...just followed your tutorial on ensuring my form is secure....all i can say is thank-you! The tutorial is perfect for guys like me who aren't working part time at NASA!!!

For those of you that do not understand ...scroll up to andy's post near the top and follow the link exactly as it is in the correct order. It will create a form that works perfectly and is hacker secure!

Once again thanks Andy!!!

Kev

www.indigohairdesigns.com
            www.indigohairdesigns.com

Comment

Working...
            X