contact form mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: contact form mail

I will do it. hjope you have heard the last from me. except on my other thread. Sorry. you were great and I appreciate it. Thank you.
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Thanks
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Try it now
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yeah, it works. what do I do with the other file? Yours isn't listed. Sorry but how can I change spelling? I do Appreciate it, a great deal. If it were not for you and racefan I'd already have surrendered. did not receive anything in my email.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

What other file? You now have the "contact.html" and the "action.php". I deleted the contact.php from your site. I also sent you the "action" bv page, so you can customize it as you want.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

O.k great. But your file is not listed how do I access it.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

It is the action.php file and it IS listed in FTP. However, i've also sent it to you by email, in it's original .bvp format
                Navaldesign

Comment

just found it. should I delete the others?
                  Choco777
                  www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Waht others? I have already deleted the contact.php . Please also look at your other thread
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Re: contact form mail/Navaldesign form

On 6-15 Navaldesign sent me a action.php. I filled out a form that asked my email and I gve my personal email. is that why contacts are going to me rather than to the website email? If so how to correct this?
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Great Thread!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I had sent you the action.php file in it's original .bvp format. Open it in BV, go to Page html, click on "Inside Body Tag", there you will see your email address. Change it to whatever you want.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                          X