Borders to big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Borders to big

Rorgive me I`m finding it difficult to impliment your advice. I can`t apply your setting as what I`m getting won`t allow me.
    Please find atached a screenshot of whats appearing.
    Thanks,
    Martyn

Comment

As per your screen shot, leave the grey box (shape) as it is. Close the shape properties menu. Left click in the centre & hold down on the grey box & move it to the far left of your screen (drag). Now left click & hold down on the blue tab on the right edge of the box and drag to the right of the screen wile watching the measurements in the box at the bottom left of BV. Drag it to the 800 measurement.
      In your image I can see that you have placed things on your page to about the 1220 mark on your ruler at the top of your screen. You have to bring everything to the left of the 800 mark on that ruler.

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks Chris............I`ll have a go tommorow (Thursday) I have to go now but I`ll keep in touch.
        God bless,
        Martyn

Comment

Please could you give me some further advice. I get the grey box but I don`t know where the blue tab is. Can you please explain from the beginning again and I`ll attempt to solve this problem. I`m not thick just confused.
          Thanks,
          Martyn

Comment

Working...
          X