EZ EZ...Where are You? Quicktime Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EZ EZ...Where are You? Quicktime Help

Dude.. The video_1 and video_2..... pages do exist.. simply because you created those pages, you called those names (video_1 and video_2 and so on...) then you upload them onto the server.. so they exist.. all you have to do from there, is go back to the images and add the link to those pages.. Unless I didn't understand you correctly..

Comment

Gabriel.. you don;t need to type the link http://... video_1.. in the video_1 page itself.. no need.. all you have to do is name it video_1. It is the image that is linked that needs to contain the exact url for that page.

Comment

This is in MOZILLa
        Not Found

The requested URL /videos/video_1.html was not found on this server.
        Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------
        And this is in IE
        [IMG]res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/pagerror.gif[/IMG]The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.Please try the following:

HTTP 404 - File not found
        Internet Explorer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

you see.....when I created my Navigation Bar There's a General and Style bar.

In the general I did create the Bottons(home, bio,videos,bla,bla). That's fine so far and works. Also when I created the bottons, I have to type the links, like www.gabielteran.com/biography.html , That's fine too.

Here comes the problem. When create the pages video_1 , video_2 and so on.....I do not have a place where to type www.gabrielteran.com/videos/video_1.html

Ok....So I went to my videos page, where I have all the still pictures and try to link them TO THE PAGE video_1 that doesn't really exist .

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
          Gabriel.. you don;t need to type the link http://... video_1.. in the video_1 page itself.. no need.. all you have to do is name it video_1. It is the image that is linked that needs to contain the exact url for that page.
          I did save the page video_1 as video_1 and not as the entire link....
          I did publish them.....
          but they're not there.

Comment

Login CPanel.. and try to see where they were published.. those files have got to be somewhere is you published them.
            Also, can you put the complete url for these pages again p[lease, Iknow you've done that a few times.. but I like to to check again just in case.. thanks.

Comment

YYYEEESSSSSSS......Finally I got ITTTTTT.

The "STUPID" mistake was....In the videos page, I click on the pictures, and I was putting as link this.... www.gabrielteran.com/videos/video_1.html and that was wrong. Now I typed www.gabrielteran.com/video_1.html and works. I thought like I was in the videos page, I had to type videos, before video_1.

Works so far in IE, it doesn't work in Mozilla.

So the last things are....I guess...figure out the Mozilla situation and then finish my contact page, activate an email for people to contact me.....

Dude....thanks alot to take the time and help me. You Rock man.

G

Comment

No worries.. I'll have a look to see what can be done about Mozilla..

By the way, if you had created a directory and called it 'Videos'.. then uploaded all those files to it, then the url would be http://.........videos/video_1.html... so as you can see, the '/' means always indicates the directory (folder) the page is coming from.. you might have multi-level folders before you get to your files, example: http://mysite.com/videos/funnu_video...ogs/dog_1.html.. and so on.. So that is something you only know because you are the only one that knows where exactly is the file uploaded.. that's why it would have been impossible for me to catch it myself.. good work man.. well done.

Comment

Please let me know if you can see the videos.

Right know my site is not working again. Problably will come back later.

I hope you can see it.

www.gabrielteran.com

G

Comment

Gabriel.. Video_7 is not working mate.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                      Gabriel.. Video_7 is not working mate.
                      sorry....I know...I didn't upload that one yet....but the rest work fine??????

G

Comment

Yes.. all the links are working fine mate.

Comment

Right on man.....

Thanks again....

Later
                          G

Comment

Working...
                          X