Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help... Navigation Bar Is Driving Me Insane..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please Help... Navigation Bar Is Driving Me Insane..

Hello Everyone..
    After a load of work I have tried all the suggestions that were listed on the above thread and unfortunately even after all the hours of re-typing changing everything to lower case characters I am still having the same problems with the words in the Index bars getting all muddled up.
    I have decided to submit a ticket to try to get help in resolving this but I am having problems logging in. I am entering all the correct information (Email Address and Password) in fact just to check I used the forgotten password option and after a couple of minutes Blue Voda emailed me my password and it was the one I was entering but it keeps giving me the message " invalid email address and password".
    Please can somebody help..
    www.affordableboilers.com

Comment

You can submiit a support ticket even without email address and password. Just make sure to include your email at least in the ticket text, so that the help desk will be able to answer you.
      But i beleive that you can get help here too. Just post the URL of your homepage, as well as the non working links and we can have a look
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank You Naval Design..
        I will do that now.
        Stuart

Comment

I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to all the contributers of this forum and also the BV support staff that helped me sort out this problem, It was my fault that the words in the Nav bars were getting jumbled up and it was because I was using the same pages as templates for others and just changing words in the original Nav Bars rather than cutting the Bars and starting with a new set. (Hope this makes sense).
          Anyway all sorted and once again many thanks to everyone for their help.
          Stuart

Comment

Working...
          X